The Taco Bell Foundation is delighted to offer the Live Mas Scholarship. Only the U.S legal residents are invited to apply. He or she must be between 16 and 24 years of age. This years, 2017, up to 100 awards will be given away. Those are amounting $1,000.000 in total.
The Taco Bell Foundation Live Mas Scholarship Program (the “Program”) has brought to you by Taco Bell Foundation, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The program is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. They are looking for innovators, creators and dreamers who have the passion to pursue their unique dreams.
The Live Mas Scholarship will award $1,000,000 in 2016 to support 220 young adults. Awards will range from $2,500 to $25,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, between 16 and 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools) pending receipt of a high-school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- You’ll have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option you want to get into, or for which you which you need funds.
- If you are a minor, you’ll need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
- You must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the award process.
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship.
Only the U.S legal residents may apply this Live Mas Scholarship.
To apply the Live Mas Scholarship, students are required to create and submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that tells the story of your life’s passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. This is not about how well you can make a film– we just want you to show us your talents and explain why you should be considered for a Live Mas Scholarship. Your video should be formatted as an MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, or WMV.
July 30, 2017.