The University of Swansea is pleased to announce the 100 Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2020. Applicants from the United Kingdom or the EU, who achieved a Bachelor’s degree with a First Class Honours (or equivalent), may participate in these scholarships.
The University of Swansea offers 100 Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships worth £3,000 each for tuition fees of the recipients, who will begin qualification courses in September 2020.
To qualify for the scholarship, candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Applicants from the UK or the EU may participate. The Admissions Office will decide, based on certain residency requirements, whether applicants will be eligible to pay fees at the UK/EU rates when applying for a Swansea University seat.
- Scholarships are only open to candidates who have obtained a first-class bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Scholarships awards full-time and part-time studies. For part-time students, the award is prorated.
- Applicants must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at the University of Swansea. Students must be registering for the first time at Swansea University in September 2020.
- They generally expect the applicants to meet academic and English requirements on application. For more information on entry requirements for the university’s English language, visit here.
- Private funds take care of students. In essence, full tuition is not to come from another source.
- Students who receive multiple partial awards at the same time will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and should contact the Office of Postdoctoral Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must review the terms and conditions of other awards available to them.
- Employees of Swansea University cannot apply.
Level/Field of Study
The Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships awards all subjects in the Master’s program. They include:
- All taught LLM programs
- All taught MA programs
- Every taught MSc programs
GDL/CPE and LPC programs are not eligible for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship scheme.
Swansea University is a research-led university that differs from the 1920s. The university develops through exploration and discovery, providing a perfect balance between exceptional learning and research that translates into an exceptional quality of life.
The Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships are available for students from the UK or EU.
Successful applicants of the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020 will receive £3,000.
Also, the selection will be based on academic merit and not financial need.
How To Apply
To apply, you must complete the application form for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020. Click below to see the application form for 2019. This will help you get all documents ready once, the 2020 application form is ready.
- Return all completed forms to email@example.com. Non-graduates of Swansea must also have a university degree.
- All applicants who get a place at Swansea University will receive the application form for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020 with the Letter of Offer.
- You must register for your course as soon as possible in order to register before the deadline.
- The scholarship awards exceptional candidates before the deadline. Therefore, early application for this program stands a greater chance to be lucky.
All application submission for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020 ends by July 2020.
For more information on the Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2020, interested applicants should click on the link below:
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible