100 Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships in UK, 2020
The University of Swansea is pleased to announce the 100 Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2020. Applicants from the United Kingdom or the EU, who achieved a Bachelor degree with a First Class Honours (or equivalent), may participate in these scholarships.
The University of Swansea offers 100 Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships worth £3,000 each for tuition fees of the recipients, who will begin qualification courses in September 2020.
FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, YOU CAN VISIT WORLD SCHOLARSHIP FORUM AND SEARCH THE CATEGORY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.
Level/Field of Study
The Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships are awarded in all subjects in the Master’s program. They include:
- All taught LLM programmes
- All taught MA programmes
- Every taught MSc programmes
GDL/CPE and LPC programmes are not eligible for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship scheme.
Swansea University is a research-led university that differs from the 1920s. The university develops through exploration and discovery, providing a perfect balance between exceptional learning and research that translates into exceptional quality of life.
Successful applicants of the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020 will receive £3,000.
Also, selection will be based on academic merit and not financial need.
To qualify for the scholarship, candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Applicants from the UK or the EU may participate. The Admissions Office will decide, based on certain residency requirements, whether applicants will be eligible to pay fees at the UK/EU rates when applying for a Swansea University seat.
- Scholarships are only open to candidates who have obtained a first class bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Scholarships are awarded for full-time and part-time studies. For part-time students, the award is prorated.
- Applicants must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at the University of Swansea. Students must be registering for the first time at Swansea University in September 2020.
- They generally expect the applicants to meet academic and English requirements on application. For more information on entry requirements for the university’s English language, visit http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
- Students should normally be funded by private funds. The students are not allowed to receive full tuition fee from any other source.
- Students who receive multiple partial awards at the same time will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and should contact the Office of Postdoctoral Admissions at [email protected].
- Applicants must review the terms and conditions of other awards available to them.
- Employees of Swansea University cannot apply.
How to Apply
To apply, you must complete the application form for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020 by clicking on the link provided below:
- Return all completed forms to [email protected]. Non-graduates of Swansea must also have a university degree.
- All applicants who are offered a place at Swansea University will receive the application form for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020 with the Letter of Offer.
- You must register for your course as soon as possible in order to register before the deadline.
- Scholarships may be offered to exceptional candidates before the deadline. It is therefore recommended to apply for this scholarship program as soon as possible.
All applications for the Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2020 should be submitted by July 2020.
For more information on the Swansea University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2020, interested applicants should click on the link below: