Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019
Susan Thompson Buffet Foundation is accepting applications for Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019 from Nebraska students. This Susan Buffett Scholarships program core aim is to help finance students in their studies at college.
Susan Buffett Scholarship Worth Up to $10,000 annually and it’s renewable for three additional years.
About the Sponsor: Susan Thompson Buffet Foundation
The Susan Thompson Buffet Foundation was founded more than 50 years ago. Since then, the foundation has offered Scholarships to Nebraska students to make college more affordable. These Scholarships will only be awarded to the best candidates because of the high demand and limited financial resources.
Level/ Field of Study
Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019 cover college programs.
The Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019 is to be hosted by Susan Thompson Buffet Foundation in the USA. The Scholarships are to be taken in USA institutions. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State.
The Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019 is available to USA college citizen. You can utilize these Fellowship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other Fellowships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Susan Buffett scholarship Nebraska Worth Up to $10,000 annually, renewable for three additional years. The Susan Buffett Scholarship amount varies based on the postsecondary institution the recipient attends and is typically equal to the average cost of tuition and fees for a full-time student (15 credits) at that institution.
Students can use the Susan Buffett scholarship Nebraska to cover housing costs, courses, books, and fees. The scholarship can be extended for three to five years, depending on whether the student is attending a four-year college or institution. More information can be found on this website.
Number of Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019
The number of Susan Buffett Scholarships offered in a year varies.
The Eligibility for Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019
In order to qualify for Susan T. Buffett Foundation scholarships, students must meet various eligibility criteria.
- All applicants must have a university degree in Nebraska or graduated from a high school in Nebraska.
- Each candidate must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 since completing high school.
- Only scholars residing in Nebraska will be considered for this Susan Buffett scholarship Nebraska.
- All applicants must demonstrate a high financial need and plan a study place as a new student.
- Only candidates who wish to attend a college or university within the state (Nebraska State College System, University of Nebraska, or Nebraska Community Colleges) will be considered for this award.
- Full details of the eligibility criteria are available on the Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019 website.
Due to the high demand for this scholarship, a selection committee examines all applicants on the basis of four main criteria.
- The first is the academic merit of the candidate, which includes factors such as the average and academic results.
- The quality of the applicant’s letters of recommendation. It is therefore strongly recommended that students receive letters from people who know them well and receive letters from them.
- Students are considered according to financial needs. Although students do not have to meet the eligibility criteria for the Pell grant, they should be able to show clearly that they have a high financial need to attend college.
Therefore, students should have an expected family allowance of $ 10,000 or less, according to their answers to the FAFSA. Finally, the students are evaluated based on their personal essays.
Susan Buffett Scholarship Application
The application cycle begins on the 1st of November of each year. In order to apply for this Scholarship;
- Students must submit two letters of recommendation.
- A copy of their high school, online application forms for Susan Buffett scholarship Nebraska, and a FAFSA application.
- In addition, each candidate must write an essay of about two to three pages, in which he discusses his answers to seven different questions.
- For a complete list of questions, the candidate should write about, see this link. Each candidate will receive notification of their application by May 1.
Susan Buffett Scholarship Application Deadline
Currently, Susan Buffett Scholarships 2019 submitting of the application has closed. but notwithstanding, you can visit us back to get an update on when the portal will be opened for the next application
- Iowa State University Scholarships 2019-2020 | USA
- Washington State University Scholarships 2019-2020
- Toptal Scholarships for Women 2019-2020 | Updated
- 17 Scholarships for Ghanaian Students to Study in UK 2019-2020
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Bangladesh Students 2019-2020
- MACC Scholarships for Malaysia Students in Australia 2019-2020
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistan Students 2019-2020
- Endowed Scholarships at University of Oregon USA, 2019
- Christine Mirzayan Fellowship Program 2019-2020
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in the USA, 2019-2020