SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019
Applications are underway for the Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019, jointly funded by Australian Sugar Mills, Sugar Research Institute and Sugar Research Australia.
The fellowship is open to engineering students (chemistry, mechanics, process engineering and electrical engineering), natural sciences or technical disciplines at an Australian university or college.
This scholarship aims to encourage the participation of highly qualified students in the Australian sugar processing industry.
About the Sponsor: Australian Sugar Research Institute
The Australian Sugar Research Institute (SRI) offers global know-how in sugar processing and refining technology. They rely on 69 years of sugar-specific experience to solve the technical and operational problems of processing cane sugar.
Sugar Research Institutes understanding of the science of sugar processing helps sugar mills and refineries worldwide to maximise sugar recovery, and to deliver best practice in process efficiency and plant design.
Established in 1949, Sugar Research Institute operates on a “not-for-profit” basis and is owned and supported by Australia’s sugar milling industry. Our focus is to offer our clients and owners a competitive advantage based on technical and operational excellence. This excellence arises from our unmatched understanding and application of the science of sugar processing.
What you Need to Know about Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019
Level/ Field of study
The Australian Sugar Industry scholarship is open to further study. The scholarship is awarded in the fields of engineering (chemistry, mechanics, process engineering and electricity), sciences or technical disciplines.
Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship is hosted by Australian Sugar Mills, Sugar Research Institute and Sugar Research in Australia. Scholarships can be taken in Australia.
Aside from the Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available
Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019 is for Australian or New Zealander citizen. or permanent resident of Australia.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship Winners will receive:
- A payment of $ 2,500 for a satisfactory internship and the completion of the engineering project report.
- Paid internship at industry rates and subsistence of $ 250 per week..
The Number of Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship Program offered annually is unknown
Eligibility for the Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship Program
For a candidate to be eligible for this sugar industry scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand students.
- A penultimate student currently studying engineering, science or engineering at a university or Australian college.
- You must able to complete up to three internships over a period of 18 months (12 weeks in total) during a semester at an Australian sugar mill selected by SRI.
- Before starting any internship, the fellow must pass all medical tests, including alcohol and drug testing, required by a sugar company.
How to Apply for the Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019
Download and complete the application form.
- A cover letter and a CV
- Certified copies of your school file and certificate
- Certified copies of proof of citizenship or residence visa
- Letter of recommendation from at least two examiners (must contain a reference to academic or professional experience)
- Send the completed form and attachments on time.
Note: Only students who have received a scholarship will be notified. There is no appeal procedure for unsuccessful candidates.
To apply for the Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019, applicants must download the application form and send it to [email protected]
Application Deadline for Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019
The deadline for applications for the Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship 2019 is March 11, 2019.
- IREX Europe International Undergraduate Scholarships in USA, 2019
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in the USA, 2019-2020
- Cisco Systems Scholarship program 2019-2020
- Women in Aerospace Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Wiley CPAexcel Accounting Student Scholarship Program 2019-2020
- CIA Scholarship Program 2019-2020 | In the USA
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Warwick, UK 2018
- Walmart Scholarships 2019-2020 | Apply Now
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in Burkina Faso 2019-2020