SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
StuNed scholarship program For Indonesians:
StuNed Scholarships for master studies, short courses and customised training programmes are available for Indonesian professionals with at least two years’ work experience in a development-related organisation.
StuNed, Stu deren in Ned erland , or a study in the Netherlands, is a scholarship program aimed at fostering Indonesia’s development through improving the quality of Indonesian human resources.
StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR:
StuNed or Studeren in Nederland is a scholarship programme that is an integral part of the bilateral cooperation between the Governments of the Netherlands and Indonesia. The main objectives of StuNed are to strengthen the human resources in Indonesian organisations and the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia at the same time.
StuNed started in 2000 and has entered its 4th phase in 2010. On average more than 200 Indonesian students per year are granted a StuNed scholarship. The programme is implemented by Nuffic Neso Indonesia on behalf of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Indonesia.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO ABOUT THE stuNed scholarship for Indonesians
StuNed focuses on building the capacity of individuals and institutions in support of these areas and strengthening bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia.
As earlier stated , StuNed aims to support the development of Indonesia’s human resources with a focus on excellent Indonesian students and professionals. Furthermore, the scholarship programme facilitates contacts between people and organisations from Indonesia and the Netherlands, thus strengthening the bilateral cooperation between both countries. StuNed hereby focuses on the following areas that are of interest to Indonesia as well as the Netherlands:
- International Trade, Finance and Economics
- Transport, (Agro)logistics and Infrastructure
- Security and Rule of Law
- Agro-Food and Horticulture
READ ALSO :Top Scholarships By Subjects of Study
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is open to both undergraduates and masters students who are willing to study in Netherlands in any field of study.
This scholarship is to be taken in any university in Netherlands
The scholarship is open Indonesians ONLY to study in the Netherlands
Priority is given to applicants who:
- The study program and / or work area relate to the priority areas of bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands.
- Potential to be a leader in the future that is those who have excellent academic and non academic / leadership achievement, as evidenced by various achievements at national and international level.
The StuNed scholarship includes:
- Tuition (maximum EUR 20,000 per year)
- Cost of living (monthly money)
- International and local travel expenses
- Other costs are required to support the study
- Travel expenses in the Netherlands directly related to the study programme
- Contribution to study related expenses
- Reimbursement of expenses for the residence permit
StuNed Program Modality
There are two StuNed scholarship modality you can choose from , just go for the one that is best for you .
- MASTER PROGRAMS
- SHORT COURSE PROGRAM
1.StuNed Master Scholarship
The Master’s program is organized by a higher education institution in the Netherlands for a period of 12-24 months of education and ends with a Master’s degree from the Netherlands accredited by NVAO (Nederlands – Vlaamse Accreditatie Organisatie).
General requirement For StuNed Master Scholarship
- Be an Indonesian citizen which is evidenced by photocopy of identity card or passport
- You need to be Accepted in one of the master programs held in the Netherlands by Dutch higher education institutions which is evidenced by the letter of acceptance / admission letter from the university in the Netherlands which clearly states the name of the study program, the start date and the end of the selected course and the total cost lectures
- Have a Minimum education S1 / D4 and can show proof of academic achievement (GPA min. 3.00) which is evidenced by transcripts and diplomas legalized by the date and year of graduation listed therein.
- The StuNed scholarship is open for fresh graduate.
For employees must get approval from the institution as evidenced by an official statement from the head of the institution on stamp duty stating that his staff is permitted to study in the Netherlands. This statement is written on the StuNed form.
- The statement is willing to follow and complete all lectures during receiving a scholarship written on the StuNed form.
- Good English proficiency ,proven by TOEFL Internet Based Test (IBT) with minimum score 80, or IELTS minimum 6.0. Validity of TOEFL / IELTS test result up to 2 years from the test date.
Applicants completing a study in an English-speaking country or graduating from an international program are exempt from TOEFL or IELTS scores, for a maximum of 2 years before the deadline for StuNed scholarship registration.
- There is no age limit
Choice of Study Program for StuNed masters scholarship
StuNed is open to all , except for inter-university joint-programs.
Priority is given to the field of study related to the area of bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands (292 kB) . .
StuNed Co-Funding For The Masters scholarship
Get a better chance if you have received an unconditional letters of acceptance (LoA) in the courses and institutions listed in the co-funding scheme .
1. Administrative assessment (March – April 2018)
2. Competitive and excellence-based assessment (end of April 2018)
3. Final Outcome (May 2018)
* Only for those who pass the first stage selection can continue the second selection stage
Registration can be done through the website
2.StuNed Short Courses
The Short Course program includes international specialist courses with 2 – 12 weeks’ duration and ends with a certificate or diploma from a Dutch higher education institution.
General requirement For StuNed Short Courses
- Be a Indonesian citizen, evidenced by photocopy of ID card or passport.
- Accepted in one of the short course programs held in the Netherlands by Dutch higher education institutions is evidenced by : Letter of acceptance (letter of acceptance / admission letter) from the university in the Netherlands which clearly states the name of the study program, the start date and the end of the selected course and total tuition fees.
- Minimum education S1 / D4 and can show evidence of academic achievement (GPA min 2.75) is evidenced by : transcripts and diplomas legalized by the date and year of graduation listed therein.
- Work experience after graduated from S1, at least 2 years at the last institution,
proved by : photocopy of employment appointment letter (SK) or work contract.
- Approval from the institution is evidenced by : an official statement from the head of the institution on stamp duty stating that his staff is permitted to study in the Netherlands. This statement is written on the StuNed form.
- The statement is willing to follow and complete all lectures during receiving a scholarship written on the StuNed form
- Good English proficiency
proven by TOEFL Internet Based Test (IBT) with minimum score 68, or IELTS minimum 5.5. Validity of TOEFL / IELTS test result up to 2 years from the date of test.
- Applicants completing a study in an English-speaking country or graduating from an international program are exempt from TOEFL or IELTS scores, for a maximum of 2 years before the deadline for StuNed scholarship registration.
- There is no age limit.
Choice of Study Program
StuNed is open to all international courses held in the Netherlands by Dutch higher education institutions, except for inter- university joint-programs .
Priority is given to the field of study related to the area of bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands (292 kB) .
More information on course options can be accessed through
The StuNed Short Course scholarship registration has been closed as of 6 January 2018.
You can re-register by the end of 2018 for April-December 2019 intakes