The Bournemouth University UK, is offering Subject Achievement Scholarship in the following fields of study. Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, and Psychology.
Important notes: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
- UK/EU students who select BU as their firm choice in the eligible courses (see below)
- Students who meet or exceed the minimum entry requirements
- Have demonstrated commitment to their area of study through additional work experience, voluntary or community work
English Language Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study BSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the various fields of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Animation and Games, Management, Marketing and Communication, Nutrition, and Psychology.
- Scholarship Award: University will give you a package of benefits worth up to £10,000, offered over the three years of your course, including £9,000 in installments and guaranteed first-choice accommodation. Have a BU Halls of Residence in mind? With this scholarship, you’ll have the reassurance that you’ll be living there.
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available in each category.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
How to Apply: Applicants must apply online.