Abu Dhabi University Courses Offered and Tuition Fees
- Safe and economically viable region
- Globally recognized and respected degree programs
- Study with students from over 56 nationalities.
- Small class sizes to promote greater individual support
- Student support, including social programs and airport transfers
- Easy Visa Process
- Student-focused learning environment
- Customized English language foundation courses and preparatory courses to improve study and standardized test-taking skills.
- On-campus dormitories
- Multipurpose Hall
- Student union rooms
- Waiting rooms
- University College
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- College of Arts and Science
- Abu Dhabi University CISCO Academy
Courses Offered at Abu Dhabi University –
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA (Finance)
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Concentration in MBA (Human Resource)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Arts, Culture and Heritage Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
- Professional Graduate Diploma in Teaching
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Art in English
- Bachelor of Arts in Persian Language
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering Management Concentration)
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering Concentration)
- Master of Project Management
Master of Science in Civil Engineering (General Civil Engineering)
Tuition is based upon the College and/or Department classification as opposed to the course classification or level. Tuition rates for undergraduate students vary from the tuition rates for graduate students. Costs of books and supplies are not included in the Tuition and Fees. Students at Abu Dhabi University are also required to pay certain fees and other costs to attend the University.
Abu Dhabi University reserves the right to change tuition and fee rates at any time. A tuition schedule is published prior to registration for each semester.
For more information, please click here to view the University’s Undergraduate fee structure.
* Fees are subject to change during the year as per government charges and testing bodies.
- Sorbonne University: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- 10 Highest Paid Engineering Majors in The World | UPDATED
- Top 10 Best Universities in Arizona
- study in Belgium: University of Hasselt Admission and Procedure
The University of Abu Dhabi is based in Abu Dhabi; the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is an exciting place to study, Know all it takes to study in the University and pursue it accordingly.