The University Of Melbourne is currently offering the Human Rights Scholarships for international students to study in Australia.
Many international students choose to study in Australia, probably because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, and high quality of education. Australia officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland.
The University of Melbourne Australia invites international students to apply for its Human Rights Scholarship program for the 2020 academic session. The Human Rights Scholarship was established by the University of Melbourne and awarded to students who are undertaking research in the field of human rights.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in the University Of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship For International Students
All About The University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship
Level/ Field of Study
Offers are available for pursuing Graduate Research Degree Programme at masters and Ph.D. in the area of human rights at the University of Melbourne
The Scholarships are to be hosted at the University of Melbourne, Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Australia.
International Students from all Countries are eligible to apply. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The following benefits apply:
- Fortnightly living allowance, including limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave
- Relocation grant for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia
The Scholarship will last for 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree and up to 3 years, with a possible six-month extension, for students undertaking a Doctorate by research degree.
The number of scholarship offers is just two.
- To be considered for this scholarship, the candidate must:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne and have at least 12 months (full-time equivalent) of candidature remaining,
- intend to undertake graduate research in the human rights field and be committed to the peaceful advancement of respect for human rights that extends beyond academic studies (such as voluntary work and/or work experience);
- have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought, and
- intend to study as a full-time student unless there are compassionate or compelling circumstances that prevent you from undertaking full-time study
- not have previously received a Human Rights Scholarship. Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of the area of study and level of commitment to human rights, academic merit, and strength of supporting documentation.
You must submit an online application for a research degree (if you are not currently enrolled in a research course) and the Human Rights Scholarship
You can begin the application by clicking on the Scholarship Webpage for details
Important Notes: Applicants will be notified of the outcome by email in February. Reasons for non-selection and feedback on individual applications will not be provided.
The application deadline for the submission 31st October annually.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Most Affordable Medical Universities in Australia for International Students
- The University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship
- International Women’s Conference Scholarship in Australia
- Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships At the University Of Melbourne in Australia
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia
- Fully Funded Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible