SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest
Shur Tech Brands, LLC is sponsoring “The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest” to school students who are 14 years of age or older at the time of entry. The contest is open to all high school legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Ricoor legal resident of Canada.They’re giving away $50,000 in cash scholarships to those who make the best prom-wear out of Duck® brand duct tape, so unroll your imagination with your favorite colors and prints.The couples category finalist entries are eligible to win one of ten (10) couples category prizes, and the singles category finalist entries are eligible to win one (1) singles category prize.
The mission of ShurTech Brands is to build brands that are among the most highly respected by consumers, partners and trade buyers by becoming the quality, innovation and marketing LEADER in the product categories that they offer.
- Attend a high school, home school association, or another school-sanctioned prom during the 2017 calendar year.
- Be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Maryland, Vermont, and Colorado) or a legal resident of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec).
- Not have been finalists in any previous Stuck at Prom contests.
- 14 years of age or older
- Anyone who was designated as a finalist in a previous Duck® Brand Duct Tape Stuck at Prom® Scholarship Contest is not eligible to participate in this contest. Void where prohibited.
- Singles Entries are not eligible for the Couples Category prizes.
- If an entrant is between the ages of 14 – 17 years old, or otherwise considered a minor in the jurisdiction of the entrant’s residence, the entrant will be required to enter his or her parent or legal guardian’s first name, last name and email address in addition to the entrant’s own name.
How to Apply:
An Entrant or Entrant Couple may register for the Contest via the Duck® brand through the given link:
- In the event of a tie score between two or more Couples Category Finalists or Singles Category Finalists, the tied Entrants will be asked to provide a written answer to the following question (“Tie Breaker Question”):
- How do you plan on using Duck® Brand Duct Tape in college?
- The answer to the Tie Breaker Question should be no more than 150 words in length and will be judged based on originality and creativity. Answers more than 150 words in length will be disqualified.
- Answers to the Tie-Breaker Questions should be sent via email to an email address that will be provided by Sponsor upon notification of the Finalists.
Once the Entrant or Entrant Couple accesses the entry form, the Entrant or Entrant Couple will be asked to submit the following:
- At least one, but up to five, high-resolution (300 DPI) color photographs (professional or amateur) of the Entrant or Entrant Couple in Duck Tape® Prom Attire
- Each Entrant’s first name, last name, address, state or province, country, zip or postal code, phone number, email address, age.
- Photographer release form if the photo submission is professional (to be obtained from the photographer and uploaded with entry) (collectively the “Contest Entry” or “Contest Entries” as applicable).
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Couples category prizes:
- First Place: $10,000 will be awarded to each individual Entrant “Couple” (AVR $20,000)
- Second Place: $5,000 will be awarded to each individual Entrant “Couple” (AVR $10,000)
- Third Place: $3,000 will be awarded to each individual Entrant “Couple” (AVR $6,000)
- Runners-Up: $1,000 will be awarded to each individual Entrant “Couple” (AVR $2,000)
- Singles Winners: $1,000 will be awarded to the Entrant of the First Place Entrant “Couple” ($1,000) ARV of all prizes is reflected in U.S. Dollars. Total ARV of all prizes is $51,000.
- The contest begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern EDT on April 5, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on July 12, 2017.
- Eligible Participants will have the opportunity to submit their entry in the Contest from 12:00:00 PM EDT on April 5, 2017, through 11:59:59 PM EDT on May 31, 2017.
- Winners will be notified via either one or more of the following methods: U.S. mail, overnight mail, email and/or telephone, on or about July 12, 2017.
Link for More Information:
Still having questions? Contact Duck brand® and they’ll help! Call them at 1-800-321-0253 between 9 am and 4 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday.