SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are called for Stockholm School of Economics-SCERI MBA Scholarship in Sweden for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this fully funded scholarship in Sweden programme.
The scholarship is for a person who is expected to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden, through his/her leadership and responsible business development.
The Stockholm China Economic Research Institute (SCERI) at the Stockholm School of Economics is a prestigious institution which promotes the studies and research of the economy in China.
Offer is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is for the field of Business Administration.
The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of 465.000 SEK + VAT and includes literature and teaching material. Additional expenses like travels, food, accommodation or other boarding expenses are not inclusive.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Each Corporate Partner organization is to nominate 1-2 top talents for the scholarship. One recipient of the scholarship is successful annually.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and a record of successful leadership
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia
- With (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
31st August 2018
How to Apply: before August 31, 2018.
To access other opportunities, click
- MBA Scholarships
- UCLan BSc Mathematics Scholarship at British University of Cyprus, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for International Students in TCD, Ireland, 2018
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerian Students 2018/2019 -APPLY
- University of Warwick-CIM Postgraduate Scholarships and Bursaries in UK, 2018