The Sodexo Foundation is excited to announce Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships that is named after the founder of the Foundation and former president. The Scholarship is designed to recognize and reward the great steps students are taking to fight hunger in our communities across the United States.
The Sodexo foundation stop hunger scholarship recipients receive $5,000 each for their education as well as a matching grant in their name for the hunger-related charity of their choice.
It’s really sad to live with the fact that there’s visibly nothing to eat, let alone nutritious. Albeit, no man prays for that.
In that regard, the Scholarship is designed to recognize and reward the great steps students are taking to fight hunger in our communities across the United States. You are however urged to join in putting a stop to the ravaging hunger across communities in the US. Read through and apply.
About Sodexo Foundation
Back in 1999, Sodexo Foundation, a non-profit company was born with the assignment to make sure every child in the USA grows with dependable access to enough nutritious food to allow them to live a healthier and productive existence.
The Scholarship is intended to identify and reward the fantastic steps students are choosing to fight hunger in their communities over the USA. The recipients receive $5,000 each for his or her education together with a matching grant in their name because of the intended hunger-related charity of their own choice.
The Sodexo Foundation Scholarships are available for students who wish to join the fight against hunger in their own community across the United States.
The Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships is hosted in the USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the USA.
Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the USA
These Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger scholarships recipients are to each receive $5,000 to his or her education together with a matching grant within their own name because of its hunger-related charity of their own choice.
The Sodexo foundation Stop Hunger Scholarships 2020 is available for students from the USA
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be considered eligible for the fellowship, the candidate must fulfill these requirements;
- Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships are open to students ages 5-25 (Kindergarten through graduate school) enrolled in an accredited educational institution in the United States. Applicants must meet the age requirement by Oct. 5.
- Applicants must have demonstrated an on-going commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States at least within the last 12 months. An added consideration is given to students working to fight childhood hunger.
- Volunteer services must be helping non-family members.
- Multiple applications of the same student will not be accepted, if more than one application for an individual is received, the first application received will be the application accepted and reviewed.
- Applicants must obtain a Community Service Recommendation as part of the application process.
- Recommenders must be at least 21 years of age, may not be your parent, guardian or family member, and must submit their recommendation by Dec. 11, 2019.
- All applicants and recommenders must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Employees of Sodexo are not eligible to apply for the Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships, but they may refer family members who are not employees of Sodexo.
- Previous national Stop Hunger Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
- Previous regional Stop Hunger Honorees are eligible to apply.
To apply for these scholarships, the applicant must submit online applications through the given links:
Click the following Link for addition Information:
The application deadlines for the Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship begins on October 5 and ends on December 5 annually. However, the application is currently closed and billed to start by October 2020.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Sappi Bursary for South African Students in UK, 2020
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship–2020
- Top Ten Careers In South Africa 2020
- Mazars Bursary in South Africa 2020
- Wits University Fully Funded Postgraduate Bursaries in South Africa, 2020
- Redfin Scholarship 2020 l Apply Now
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Ghana Students 2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.