State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019 23rd Batch
The State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019 23rd Batch processing is now available. This is the largest program of the State Bank of Pakistan(SBP), in which applicants receive a monthly package of Rs: 82,000/- per month, as well as other benefits and allowances. The positions are permanent. Students holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible.
They are appointed as the State Bank of Pakistan Jobs OG 2 employment. SBP is calling for talented, motivated and results-oriented candidates for Assistant Directors (OG-2) as part of the State Bank Officer Training Scheme (SBOTS).
This is the latest job for the Pakistan government, SBP and also an exciting career opportunity for the new student.
It is a great opportunity for new students to start working for the government in Pakistan with SBP as a permanent employee. No prior knowledge/experience is needed for the State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Program 2019.
Level/Field of Study
The State Bank of Pakistan Officer Training Program 2019 is open to students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems and Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources and Agriculture.
State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of country’s productive resources.
The State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme is open to Pakistan students.
The following Compensation Packages are given to recipients of the State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019:
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other benefits of the OG-2 pay scale, in accordance with Bank rules.
- The medical institution according to the rules of the bank.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
Applicants must meet the following State Bank of Pakistan Training Program Required Qualifications (Criteria):
- Master or Bachelor with 16 years of study with at least 60% mark or 2.5 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 or 3.5% CGPA on a scale of 5.0 from Pakistani institutions accredited by HEC.
- Applicants must have the following qualifications: Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems and Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources and Agriculture.
- Foreign students must present the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC with the application. Candidates waiting for the final results cannot apply.
- Applicants should be at most 26 years old as on the application deadline. The age limit for FATA, Northern Territory, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan and Azad Kashmir candidates is reduced by 3 years and by 5 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, who must meet all other requirements.
- Students from all over Pakistan are invited to Aly for the SBOTS 2019.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original (test) Deposit Slip, domicile and CNIC.
Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
Selected candidates will have to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” at the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF) in Islamabad.
How to Apply
To apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Training Program 2019, the following steps should be adhered to:
- Fill out the Online Application Form and read the instructions. Send the application form carefully after complete the required information.
- The Application form and the Deposit slip will be sent by e-mail after the submission of the online application form.
- Take the form printout along with the deposit slip.
- A deposit test fee of Rs. 300/- for NTS test service by deposit slip at any MCB Bank or HBL online branch.
- Post the application form along with a copy of the deposit slip and 3 recent passport photos to the Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi no later than March 11, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the SBP selection criteria will be sent admit cards by the NTS to their postal address to be present for the written test to be held in designated test centers.
- SBP/NTS will upload the list of qualified candidates on their various websites.
The deadline for applying for the State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019 is 11 March 2019.
For more information on the State Bank of Pakistan Training Program 2019, interested applicants should click on the link below:
- HEC Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2019-2020
- 15 Scholarships for Pakistan Students to Study in China 2019-2020
- HEC Pakistan Government Scholarship Program for International Students In Australia
- USAID Undergraduate Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
- 157 Public Health Scholarships for Pakistan Students 2019-2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2019 23rd Batch processing is now available. This is the largest program of the State Bank of Pakistan(SBP), in which applicants receive a monthly package of Rs: 82,000/- per month, as well as other benefits and allowances.