STANLIB bursary program offers financial assistance to academically outstanding and previously disadvantaged students of tertiary level education to study at any university in South Africa. This bursary was established in 2005 and has helped 46 students since its foundation.
Here in this article, we have painstakingly put down the relevant information about this Bursary that can help you to apply. Check it out!
Stanlib Bursary South Africa
STANLIB was established in the year 2005 when a merger occurred between Standard Corporate and Merchant Bank (a subsidiary of Standard Bank of South Africa Limited) and Liberty Asset Management (LIBAM) (a subsidiary of Liberty Holdings).
The business is presently the biggest unit trust company in line with market share, which oversees capital because of the more than 500 000 customers.
The Southern African multi-specialist strength manager organization can be found at Johannesburg, works in seven states around Africa in addition to in international primary developed markets and is now a totally owned subsidiary of JSE-listed Liberty Holdings Limited. STANLIB join their retail and institutional customers with countless investment opportunities across various asset classes and markets.
Stanlib bursaries are given to deserving students Every Year, over the following areas of research:
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback within 3 weeks of the application deadline, regard your application as unsuccessful.
This Scholarship is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Eligibility for Stanlib Bursary
Applicants should meet the following minimal entrance standards before implementing (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Strong academic document
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70 percent in most classes/topics
- Studied Mathematics (Maybe Not Mathematical Literacy)
- Examining in an Undergraduate (first/ second/ third season ) or Post Graduate (Honours) eligibility
- Assessing within a single of those above disciplines
- In a formerly disadvantaged background
How to Apply for Stanlib Bursary in South Africa
Download and complete the Stanlib Bursary Application Form (. pdf)
Submit apparent copies of these supporting documentation Together with your completed Form (the entry of those documents is mandatory -when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID record (certified duplicate of)
- Parents/guardians ID records (certified copies of)
- If parents are dead, death certificate (certified copy of)
- Parents/ guardians newest Pay-slip
- Matric students: duplicate of the years June outcomes
- University-student: duplicate of complete academic transcript
The application should be filed with one of the following manners:
1) Email: [email protected]
2) Fax: 0867 277 501 / 011 448 6666
17 Melrose Boulevard
P O Box 202
Application Deadline for Stanlib Bursary in South Africa 2019 – 2020
Application for Stanlib Bursary for South Africa students 2019 started on 14 September 2018.
(Applications submitted following this date won’t be accepted please apply until the final date to make sure your application is contemplated).
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Kana Scholarship for Ethopian Students 2019
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- 2019 ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- Anizisha Prize Award for young African entrepreneurs 2018
- Aon Bursaries in South Africa 2019 – 2020 (UPDATED)
- Study in University Of The People: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- Deloitte Bursary in South Africa 2019 – 2020
- 15 Undergraduate Leadership Scholarships 2019-2020
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa, 2019-2020
- Volkswagen Bursaries in South Africa 2019–2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.