SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Standard Bank Learnership 2019–2020 in South Africa is available for South African students. Most of the Learnerships Bursaries for South Africans are fully funded that covers for the whole study year.
Here in this article, we have painstakingly compiled a comprehensive information about Standard Bank Learnership that can help you to apply. Check it out!
Brief History about standard bank learnership programme sponsor
Standard Bank (previously Standard Bank of South Africa) was founded in 1962 as a South African subsidiary of the British bank Standard Bank
Standard Bank is a company that is dedicated towards offering outstanding Standard Bank Learnerships in the banking sector to individuals that are talented, enthusiastic and willing to learn much about banking sector.
Standard Bank has established a good reputation and is the leading corporation in providing learnership programs related to banking. they have highly skilled workers the banking academy who impart the relevant skills to South African citizens that apply for Standard Bank Learnerships.
There are different fields of learnerships in the banking sector. This gives candidates a variety of options to choose from. Candidates are encouraged to apply for a learnership using the Standard Bank Learnerships application forms based on their occupation or area of specialisation in the banking sector.
This will help to improve their skills which shall later be applied in a practical working environment.
Today, the Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is one of the biggest financial services groups with offices in more than 20 countries throughout Africa.
About Standard Bank Learnership
Standard Bank Learnership is a programme which helps jobless South African matriculants and graduates gain employment experience from the financial services industry.This South African learnership is a 12-month programme providing expert vulnerability to distinct functions within Standard Bank offices and branches across South Africa.
Level/Field of Study
Standard Bank Learnership will probably be awarding this programme for these classes:
- Branch Manager
- Home Loans Officer
- Dept Counselor
- Treasury Analyst
Successful applicants will be selected primarily based on specific qualifications and requirements and also can sign a 12-month fixed-term job and learnership agency.
standard bank Bursary programme is taken and hosted in South Africa. You can check other African Scholarships available for South African students and other African Countries.You can check South Africa Education Board for more information on Education in South Africa
Successful candidates of standard bank learnership will receive a monthly stipend of R5000 for the entire learnership duration (R2 500 a month)
Upon successful conclusion of this South Africa learnership programme, applicants will obtain a licensed National Certificate in Banking (NQF level 4).
Who is Eligible for standard bank learnership programme 2019?
Just like any learnership institution, there are certain requirements that candidates who apply for Standard Bank Learnerships should meet in order to qualify.
This implies that applying for learnership at Standard Bank, Learnerships is not a guarantee that you will be shortlisted.
Applicants who are interested in standard bank learnership programme must meet some certain criteria which counts the following:
- The applicant must be 18 to 30 years old
- The applicant must have Speaking, writing and reading English abilities
- The applicant must have completed his or her Matric program with a pass score in Mathematics, Maths Literacy and Accounting
- The applicant must be a Computer literate
- The applicant must have Not permanently employed
- The applicant must have Not studying at any other institution
- The applicant must have Not registered on any other learnership
As a part of this application procedure, the applicants will be probably background-checked for enroll for employees dismissed, credit history, criminal background, reference checks with previous employers (if applicable), educational qualifications and proof of South African citizenship, residency or employment permit.
Details How to apply for standard bank learnership programme
standard bank learnership application forms 2019 is online and the entire process is done online
- Complete the online application form to enroll your own profile.
- Finish the online appraisal and possess 60% markers.
- After passing the internet appraisal, the applicants will be contacted to execute competency-based tests.
- The last step will call for a face to face meeting.
Application done in just about any other way aside from internet application is likely to be reversed.
Application Deadline standard bank learnership programme
learnership at Standard Bank opportunities usually open during the beginning of the year. There are a couple of different once and they may not all open at the same time. Generally, they close during April every year.
Applicants are advised to be on the watch out when the year starts so they don’t miss out on this opportunity. although there are a couple of different once and they may not all open at the same time.
Standard Bank Bursary are the best for you if you want to improve your skills in banking. Different programs are available so make sure to have a clear preference. You are recommended to apply as soon as the learnership open so you can benefit from this excellent opportunity.
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Kana Scholarship for Ethiopian Students 2019
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- 2019 ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- Anizisha Prize Award for young African entrepreneurs 2018
- Aon Bursaries in South Africa 2019 – 2020 (UPDATED)
- A study in University Of The People: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- Deloitte Bursary in South Africa 2019 – 2020
- 15 Undergraduate Leadership Scholarships 2019-2020
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa, 2019-2020
- Volkswagen Bursaries in South Africa 2019–2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.