St. George’s University Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Program in USA,
St. George’s University, Grenada is funding sixty full tuition scholarships which cover both graduate and undergraduate degree programs in Grenada, West Indies. Applicants from commonwealth countries are eligible for applying these scholarships.The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.Full details:
School(Institutions/Country): St. George’s University | USA
Level: Undergraduate and Graduate Degree programs
Field(s):Enlisted disciplines in this programme are Medicine,Veterinary Medicine, Public Health, Business Administration, Arts and Sciences
Deadline: June 1 for the August class and November 1 for the January class.
Funded by: St. George’s University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship is targeted for the Following Countries: Students of Commonwealth Countries Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, The Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica , Kenya , Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St Helena,
|St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone , Solomon Islands , South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British), Zambia.|
‣ Award No: 60 full-tuition scholarships will be awarded to Commonwealth citizens under the St. George’s University, Grenada. The scholarships cover both graduate and undergraduate degree programs and will be offered to 10 students pursuing the Master of Public Health (MPH) program; 15 for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program; 15 for the Arts and Sciences bachelor degree program; 10 for the five or four year Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree program; and 10 for the five or four year Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree program.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of scholarship is five or four years Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree program; and five or four years Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree program.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship funds tuition fees only.
‣ Academically gifted students with limited resources deserve the ability to reach their potential.
‣ SGU recognizes this, and that’s why 60 full-tuition scholarships will be awarded to Commonwealth citizens under the St. George’s University, Grenada, Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Program, commemorating the 60 years of the Queens reign as the Head of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Awards will only be made to resident citizens of Commonwealth countries.
- Scholarship candidates must be accepted to St. George’s University.
- Applicants must be able to fund their living and travel expenses through their own personal resources or alternative funding sources.
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship
‣ The award determinations will be made by the University’s Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Committee based primarily on academic excellence, financial need and the student’s commitment to the chosen discipline.
Entrance Requirements: Students must have an offer of acceptance from St. George’s University into the program of their chosen discipline.
language/Test Requirements: If English is not the principal language, the applicant must have achieved a minimum score of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), or 100 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or a 7.0 overall score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). (University TOEFL code: 2864)
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Students must have an offer of acceptance from St. George’s University into the program of their chosen discipline.
‣ Students must also have a financial plan in place to fund living and travel expenses through their own personal resources or alternative funding sources.
‣ The fully completed and signed scholarship application, with essay, should be sent by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: Application deadlines (commencing with the August 2016 class) are June 1 for the August class and November 1 for the January class.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +1 631-665-8623
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website