SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
SRISA Study Abroad Scholarships are open for prospective students to study abroad in Florence. The scholarship is available for pursuing a semester, year or summer program abroad.
The program is designed to recognize students who have excelled academically, are artistically talented, under-represented, or exhibit a financial need.
Santa Reparata International School of Art is an art college situated in the centre of Florence, Italy in Via San Gallo. The school is attended by international students, mostly American, who are pursuing a semester, year or summer program abroad.
Scholarship is available for pursuing a semester, year or summer program abroad in the field of art and design.
The scholarship is hosted by the Santa Reparata International School of Art, Italy.
Scholarship is open to international students.
These opportunities has value that includes
Scholarship Awards Per Semester
- Full Tuition Merit Scholarships
- Full Tuition Need-Based Work-Study Scholarships
- Diversity Scholarships: $3,000 Award
- Partial Tuition Work-Study Scholarships (Merit and Need-Based): $2,400 Award
- Returning Student Work-Study Scholarships: $2,400 Award
- Students interested in applying for a scholarship must complete all application requirements and submit them by the deadline. Students will be contacted 30 days after the deadline to be notified of their status.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The SRISA Scholarship Program provides an invaluable opportunity for prospective SRISA students to study abroad in Florence.
- The SRISA Scholarships are awarded to a carefully selected group of students who have demonstrated discipline, integrity, tenacity, and a strong academic standing.
- Scholarships are available for the Fall and Spring semesters only, with the exception of the Need-Based Scholarship, which is also available during the Summer A term (amount awarded will reflect Summer A tuition). Scholarship applicants must be enrolled full-time through SRISA and have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
Applicants must complete the SRISA Online Enrollment Application.
How to Apply:
The application materials vary depending on the scholarship you are applying for: Merit, Need-Based, or Diversity. Below are the basic materials required for all scholarships. If applying for more than one SRISA scholarship, a complete application packet must be submitted for each individual scholarship. Please review the Scholarship Guidelines for a complete list of materials.
- SRISA enrollment application – required for general enrollment as well
- Official transcript – required for general enrollment as well
- Scholarship application
- Minimum two (2) professional reference letters
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement: minimum 300 words detailing why you feel you are a strong candidate, what you hope to gain from the study abroad experience, and how SRISA can contribute to your long-term goals.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.