SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
MITSUBISHI CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
The University Grants Commission invites applications for the above scholarships from eligible candidates.
1. Value of the scholarship will be Rs.40, 000/- per recipient for the academic year.
2. Duration of the scholarship will be one year commencing from 01st August 2016 till 31st July 2017 and scholarship may/may not be extended for another year.
3. Eligibility Criteria I. Students who have registered for the courses of study in Management Studies at ;
i. Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Colombo
ii. Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
iii. Students who are not receiving any financial assistance from University or any other organization by way of Mahapola, Bursary or any other scholarships etc.
4. Students will be selected on the performance at the GCE A/L examination, parental income and other factors as decided by the selection committee.
5. The decision of the selection panel will be the final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
6. Specimen Applications is available at the Dean’s office of the relevant Faculty, student welfare branch of the University and UGC website (www.ugc.ac.lk).
7. Closing date of the applications is 10th March 2017