At SR Education Group are pleased to invite applications for the SR Education Group Scholarships which is divided into two scholarships named as “Scholarship for Women” and “Community College Scholarship”. These contests are open to all legal residents of the United States only who are at least 16 years of age, and who are enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States. The purpose of the group is to help those students who have high financial need and to give any student the opportunity to achieve his/her educational goals through scholarships and information about schools and programs available.The SR Education Group is awarding (2) two $2,500 community college scholarships and (2) two $5000 Scholarship for Women.
At SR Education Group, they are motivated by a singular vision: the world where everyone gets the education he or she needs to be successful. SR Education Group® is an organization responsible for creating and maintaining websites aimed at connecting students with the resources necessary to complete their educations–from learning about what degree programs are available, connecting with schools offering those programs, or finding out how other students review those schools.
- Scholarship for Women Eligibility: Female students enrolled at a private or public educational institution, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree.
- Community College Scholarship Eligibility: Students enrolled at a public community college, junior college, technical college, or city college, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree.
- Legal residents of the United States only who are at least 16 years of age, and who are enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the UnitedStates.
- If you are not a legal resident of the U.S., are under 16 years of age, are not enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States, or are from a jurisdiction which prohibits this type of contest, you are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate in this contest – your parent or legal guardian must read and agree to these terms and grant you permission to participate in the contest.
- Directors, officers, and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes (each a “Scholarship”). All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- International students studying in the U.S. must be legal U.S. residents. At this time, these scholarships are available to U.S. residents, so if you hold resident status at a U.S. university, you may be eligible to apply for our scholarships
- If you are a legal U.S. resident alien, you are eligible.
How to Apply:
To apply for these scholarships, the applicant can submit an online application go through the given links:
- Scholarship for Women- http://www.sreducationgroup.org/scholarships/scholarship-for-women
- Community College Scholarship- http://www.sreducationgroup.org/scholarships/community-college-scholarship
For both scholarships- Write answers (online)of the following questions:
- How will you apply your degree in the future? What do you anticipate for your first five years outside of college? Your answer should be 300-500 words.
- State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance. Your answer should be 300-500 words.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
SR Education Group is awarding total $15,000 scholarship award as the following:
- Two need-based scholarships of $5,000 (Total $10,000)
- Two community college scholarships of $2,500 (Total $5,000)
Applications must be submitted by midnight (12 am Eastern Time) on the following scholarship deadlines:
- Scholarship for Women – Sep 30, 2017
- Community College Scholarship- Oct 7, 2017
Link for More Information:
If you have additional questions about these scholarships, don’t hesitate to contact them at http://www.sreducationgroup.org/contact-us