Applications for participation are invited for the Southeast Asia Fintech Summit 2017 in Malaysia. Southeast Asia Fintech Summit 2017 is an event held by Southeast Asia Finance Youth Community which consists the summit of:
- Seminar about fintech with top asian speakers
- Group discussion with all delegates
- Coaching session with top asian fintech experts
- Fintech challenge with prizes
- City tour
The event will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- In order to support ASEAN digital outlook, we need to learn and enchance concepts and real action through seminar with some experts.
- To gather and share all ideas from business member among ASEAN countries and to develop and advanced digital economy in ASEAN.
- To accomodation their ideas and meet them with authorities in order to build some new financial technology as a support to ASEAN’s digital economy development.
- High School or University Students and people not older than 25 years old
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skill
- Willing to give a real contribution in education
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- First, applying process: Fill the registration form on www.seafinanceyouthcommunity.org
- Second, Sumbmit paper.
- Third, you will get notification e-mail and LoA.
- Fourth, Participant payment, in accordance with the provisions listed in the e-mail. The pasrticipant fee is includes hotel, meals, and transportation. (EXCLUDE Airplane Ticket)
- Fifth, Payment confirmation through an e-email or by contacting us through the contact person.
- Sixth, Scan of Passport and Photo through an e-mail.
- Seventh, Flight Itinerary.
- Eighth, Additional Information / SOP.
- The last, GO TO SEAFS 2017!
Application Deadline: August 15, 2017