South Africans are invited to apply for the Youth Science and Technology Journalism Programme 2018, all applications must be submitted before the stated deadline.
Graduates in science and technology, communications and journalism are invited to apply for a one-year internship programme under the Innovation Partnership for Rural Development Programme (IPRDP), part of the Department of Science and Technology’s support for government’s Comprehensive Rural Development Programme. The IPRDP is funded through the European Union’s general budget support programme.
Type: Journalism program
Field:science and Technology
Eligible country: South Africa
- A national diploma, BTech or bachelor’s degree in a science-related field or communication/journalism.
- Computer literacy
- . Good interpersonal, creative writing and/or radio skills.
- A driver’s licence would be an advantage.
- Successful applicants will begin the programme 02 January 2018, and will receive a monthly stipend of R4 000 (for national diploma holders), R4 500 (for BTech and bachelor’s graduates) and R5 000 (for those with an honours degree).
- Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 November 2017.
- You are welcome to contact Mr Zamuxolo Matiwana at 012 392 9319 or Zamuxolo@saasta.ac.za if you have any questions about the programme.
Application Deadline: 17th November 2017.
For More Information: