South African students are currently been invited to huryy and apply for the South African Students International Program At Washignton 2018, applications for this program are to be submitted before the deadline and eligible persons will be granted consideration.
To be taken at (country):
- May be from any academic discipline
- Must be South African citizens or permanent residents
- Must be in their second year (or beyond) of university
- Must be prepared for a high demand programme
- Must be available to participate in the international component of the program from 16 June to 29 July 2018
- Must be between the age of 19 – 25 years
- Must be currently studying at the University of Cape Town, the University of Johannesburg, the University of Stellenbosch, the University of Pretoria or the University of the Western Cape
- Must have a record of community engagement and leadership, with a strong service ethic
- Should envisage themselves as future leaders in South Africa
How to Apply:
Applicants can find the link to the form here.
Applicants are able to prepare your answers ahead of time by reading through and downloading the Application Instruction Document.
Application Deadline: 7th February 2018