What you need to know About Solutionreach scholarship
SolutionReach believes in the ripple effect: that by helping the right person, they can extend the reach to many others in the community. The Solutionreach scholarship gives students the opportunity to benefit their education while helping them to share the message of the value of patient relationship management.
The objective of Solutionreach Organization is to be the vessel along the care delivery stream, allowing providers to concentrate on the patients even though they’re not at any office.
Level/Field of study
The Solutionreach scholarship covers undergraduate and graduates courses.
Solutionreach scholarship 2020 is hosted by The Solutionreach Organization in the United States of America.
Eligible Nationality for The Solutionreach scholarship 2020.
The Solutionreach scholarship is made available for students who are citizens of the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Two gifts totalling $4,000 will be awarded annually. Each semester (spring and fall), one recipient will receive a $2,000 Reach scholarship to the institution of their choice.
The number of Solutionreach scholarship 2020 opening is usually annually.
Eligibility for Solutionreach scholarship 2020
- Any undergraduate student now registered in a licensed U.S. faculty or university having a minimum of 9 credits and a GPA of 3.0 can apply.
- Senior school graduates with a GPA of 3.2 or more and accepted in a licensed college/university can likewise apply.
- There aren’t any requirements for major or date.
Reach Scholarship Application 2020
Applicants who are interested in applying for Solutionreach scholarship 2020 provided by the Solutionreach Organization should do the following:
- Compose an 800 1200 word article which discusses how the advantages patient involvement technology supplies in respect to assessing the communication gap between provider and patient, and also how its execution may influence long-term wellbeing effects.
- Complete a copy of the Content Contribution Agreement. That can be downloaded through the following link:
- Give a concise bio introducing the applicant including the name of the candidate’s faculty and expected graduation day. This biodegradable could incorporate any further information that the applicant wants to share with you such as they are obtaining the pupil, their major, etc..
You can send the essay, completed Content Contribution Agreement, and a brief bio in .docx or PDF format toscholarship-at-solutionreach.com.
Deadline for reach scholarship Application 2020
Reach scholarship application has not started and will soon commence. We advise you revisit us for more update or you and click on the link below for more information about the Solutionreach scholarship Deadline
Link to further info:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- 2020 Yale Young Global Scholarships At Yale University in the USA
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2020
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa 2020
- 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Sciences Po Program 2020
- MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYAN STUDENTS 2020
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University in Canada 2020
- $8,000 Levine Scholarship Program 2020
- TOP 15 PhD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS STUDENTS.
- Stanford University Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program For International students USA, 2020
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
SoluionReach scholarship 2019 is available for High school graduates students and undergraduate students in an accredited US college or university.