Applications are currently available t the SolBridge International School of Business for scholarships to both BBA and MBA degree programs. Admission scholarships are awarded for one academic year for BBA applicants, and one semester for MBA applicants. Applicants have the chance of renewing their scholarship if they maintain a minimum GPA of 3.6/4.5.
Tuition scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic performance, personal assay, letter(s) of recommendation, extra-curricular activities, and English score (IELTS, TOEFL). Applicants must demonstrate sufficient proof of personal finances to enter SolBridge.
All classes are taught in English hence no Korean proficiency needed.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships are awarded from 30% up to 100%
Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility: Applicants must be admitted to SolBridge without condition, as a regular student. They must have met the Standard English proficiency criteria and demonstrated exceptional performance in their last academic experience.
Nationality: SolBridge is already home to 70% international students from 40 different nationalities and strongly encourages international students to apply.
College Admission Requirement:
- Academic transcripts and a CGPA of C+ or higher
- English proficiency (BBA): IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 61 (minimum)
- English proficiency (MBA): IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 79 (minimum)
- Online interview: Students have an interview with the International Admissions Manager
- Financial resources: To comply with regulations from the Korean government regarding international students, applicants must submit an official bank statement showing a minimum amount for USD 18,000.
Test Requirement: N/A
English Language Requirements:
- BBA: IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 61
- MBA: IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 79
How to Apply: Applications may be completed by using the downloadable application form on the website or through online application.
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL iBT).English proficiency is waived for applicants from native English-speaking countries. You must bring the original copy after receiving admission from SolBridge.
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- List of extracurricular activities and awards
- Scholarship essay – this is a handwritten 1,000-word essay that describes your strengths and weaknesses as a student
- Scholarship Application from
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of US$ 18,000 in your bank account.
- Original transcripts
- Original degree certificate/diploma
- Letters of recommendation– one letter for BBA applicants; two lettersfor MBA applicants
- Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.