The Technical University of Denmark is delighted to call for Applications for the Software Architectures PhD Scholarship, program is open to Applicants of all nationalities who are interested in the mentioned PhD fellowship.Applicants are also advised to see eligibility criteria as it must be met before applications can be considered. This fellowship/scholarship is aimed at creating the capacity in students to design and develop software architecture
DTU Compute’s Section for Embedded Systems and Copenhagen Center for Health Technology (CACHET) is offering is inviting applications for a 3-year PhD position starting November 1, 2017. Scholarships are awarded in Software Architectures for Shared Care in Personal Health Technology.
CACHET is an interdisciplinary research center spanning the technical and health sciences and consists of a unique academic network of researcher working together on the design, realization, evaluation, and implementation of personal health technology.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD progarmme.
Study Subject: Applications are sought from candidates interested in pursuing a PhD in ubiquitous computing and software architecture.
Scholarship Award: The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students. The period of employment is 3 years.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Candidates should:
- Have a master degree in computer science, software engineering, informatics, biomedical engineering, machine learning, or equivalent academic qualifications. Preference will be given to candidates who can document experience in software architecture, computer supported cooperative work, ubiquitous computing, user interface software technology, or pervasive healthcare.
- Provide evidence of strong software engineering competences.
- Provide evidence of excellent competence in communication in English – both oral and in writing.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these PhD fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in English as one single PDF containing all materials to be given consideration and we must have your online application by 1 September 2017. Please open the link in the red bar in the top of the page: “apply online” (“ansøg online”). Applications must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 1, 2017.