SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently being invited for the Dissertation Proposal Development Fellowship in USA. Eligible candidates should be currently matriculated in a PhD program in the U.S.A. Both the U.S. citizens & non citizens are welcome to apply. The winning candidates will receive benefit up to $5,000. To apply, the application packet must be submitted no later than 15 October each year.
Description(About scholarship & Sponsor)
The Social Science Research Council (SSRC) is delighted to announce a Dissertation Proposal Development Fellowship (DPDF ) Program. The program is open to all students, regardless of citizenship, who are currently matriculated in a PhD program at an accredited institution in the United States. The program seeks young scholars who are interested in strengthening their dissertation research plans through exposure to the theories, literatures, methods, and intellectual traditions of disciplines outside their own
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in any subjects..
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
The winner of this Dissertation Proposal Development Fellowship will receive award covering all travel, lodging, and meals expenses related to mandatory attendance workshops.
The U.S. and non-U.S. (International) citizens may apply this scholarship.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, each candidates are required to meet the criteria as follow:
- Applicants must be currently matriculated in PhD programs at accredited universities in the United States.
- Applicants may be US citizens or non citizens.
- Progress within graduate program: (1) Applicants must have completed at least two full years of graduate study (MA and/or PhD)(2) Applicants must be on track to obtain approval of their dissertation proposals after the September DPDF workshop.
- Applicants must commit to attend the spring and fall workshops in their entirety and to conduct at least six weeks of summer research away from their home institutions
- Students who have already submitted dissertation research proposals to their departments for approval or to funding agencies for support of their dissertation research are not eligible to apply to the DPDF Program.
- Students who have sought funding in order to implement a research design or plan for their dissertation research are not eligible to apply to the DPDF Program.
How To Apply
The application can be made online through the online system at the website and application link below.
15 October on annual basis.
If you have any question about this Dissertation Proposal Development Fellowship, please direct it to (dpdf-at-ssrc.org)