Social Media Summer Internship
Atlantic Health System is proud to announce the 2019 Summer Administrative Internship Program. Currently, internship applications are being accepted in the social media department of the Atlantic Health System Headquarters. The Social Media Summer Internship at AHS is an interesting opportunity for exposure to social media, Check out the article, if you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Social Media Summer Internship 2019.
About Social Media Summer Internship
The Atlantic Health System aims to provide the highest quality, safety, and care combined with the best experience.
All eligible applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of race, nationality, religion, age, skin color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As an intern, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Work with the Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for AHS
- Create engaging visual social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & LinkedIn)
- Assist in on-site production of Facebook Live broadcasts
- Monitor analytics with Social Media Manager to identify viable ideas
- Provide support to our MarComm team at live and online events
- Assist in training leadership at AHS on social media uses.
- Other duties as identified and assigned Assist in building audience profiles in Facebook Ads Manager.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Social Media Summer Internship at AHS
Level/Field of Study
The Social Media Summer Internship 2019 is available for Social Media field and is open to all applicants currently enrolled full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in the United States or its territories, as recognized by the US Department of Education.
The Internship hosted in the United States.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019.
The Social Media Summer Internship at AHS is open to only United States Students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from The Social Media Summer Internship 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
This is a paid internship programme, the worth is not specified.
Eligibility For The Social Media Summer Internship
To be eligible, applicants must:
All applicants must:
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Demonstrate a committed interest to pursue a career in the healthcare industry.
- Recent high school graduate (2018 or less than 6 months since graduation) or student at an accredited university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be a documented U.S. citizen or permanent resident in possession of an alien registration receipt card (I-551) or other legal documents of such status at the time of application.
- International citizens studying in the United States with an F-1 Visa are not eligible. Individuals seeking asylum or refugees are not eligible.
- Must meet AHS hiring requirements to include a background check and drug screen
- Must comply with AHS policies and regulations
- Ability to work independently as well as work in collaboration with department team
- Must respect privacy and maintain the confidentiality of our customers, patients, and families
How To Apply For Social Media Summer Internship 2019
To apply, applicants must register with LinkedIn.
Deadline For The Social Media Summer Internship 2019
The application deadline for the internship is in progress. Interns must be ready to work 10 weeks full-time during the summer of June 4, 2019, and will be finished on August 9.
For More Information And Application of the on the Internship. Click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Merck Innovation Summer Internships for Masters & PhD Students 2019
- World Trade Organization Young Professionals Programme 2019-2020
- University of Arizona Scholarships 2019-2020
- Latest Punjab Food Authority Internship 2019-2020
- INTERPOL Internships Program in France, 2019-2020
- Great Minds Student Internships 2019
- Chatham House Internship 2019-2020
- LEAP Africa Graduate Paid Internship Program 2019/2020
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program 2019-2020