Each year, the Snapology STEM Studies Scholarship Program is open to female college-bound high school seniors who demonstrate interest in pursuing a STEM education. Academic performance and financial need are also considered. One winner is selected each year. The next deadline is 15 April 2018.
The student will receive $1,000 to be put toward their freshman year of college.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
– Minimum SAT/ACT and GPA: 1250/28; 3.0
– School Year: 2018
– Major: Any Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
– Gender: Female
The United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
To apply, candidates are required to answer the Following Questions:
- If you had the authority to change your school in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?
- Describe your most meaningful achievement and how it has impacted your life.
- What person in your life has been your biggest influence and why?
- How are you financing your college education?
- State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
15 April 2018.