SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been submitted at Smart Lab for Lab manager in Tanzania, only eligible person whom have met with the criteria as listed will be granted considerations for this position.
Smart Lab is seeking to hire a Lab Manager for a full-time position at their office in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. They are looking for someone passionate about contributing to the Tanzanian and African entrepreneurial, and tech ecosystem.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Start date: As soon as possible – applications are looked at on a rolling basis.
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Lab Manager’s tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the implementation of Accelerator Program activities, which will include: leadership development, business model diagnostic, overall strategy, financial modeling, and investment readiness
- Develop an outreach strategy to attract potential participants, which includes supporting efforts to come up with creative content to engage with new audiences
- Create content for and maintain Smart Lab website
- Serve as mentor, problem solver, connector, and partner ensuring that entrepreneurs receive the highest possible level of service throughout the program
- Onboard and supervise a team of interns
For the position of Lab Manager, they are looking for someone passionate about contributing to the Tanzanian and African entrepreneurial, and tech ecosystem, coupled with the following:
- Undergraduate degree
- Three years of work experience
- International work experience, preferably in entrepreneurship acceleration and startups, management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, and/or social entrepreneurship
- Professional working capacity in English (Swahili would be preferential)
- Resourceful self-starter and effective project manager
- Strong leadership and capability to manage teams
Exceptional candidates outside of Tanzania are welcome to apply.
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Smart Lab Manager Application”. Top candidates will be contacted to set up an interview.
Deadline: Rolling Basis
For more information, visit Smart Lab.