Sloan Scholarship 2019
The London Business School is pleased to offer the Philip Langsdale Sloan Scholarship program to international students wishing to earn a master’s degree in leadership and strategy at the university. The winners will be determined on merit bases.
This scholarship is funded through the generosity of the LBS Sloan class of 2004 in memory of Philip Langsdale and was established to attract excellent candidates to the programme. This is only available for overseas students pursuing a Masters degree in the field of Leadership and Strategy at LBS.
What You Need To Know About The Sloan Scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
The Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship is available for Master in leadership and strategy. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship is open to international students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
The scholarship awards up to $ 15,000 which are to be used toward tuition, books, board, and other college expenses.
Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants for the scholarship should be enrolled as international applicants.
- The Candidates applying should have applied and received an admit from the University in Sloan MSc in Leadership and Strategy.
- The students are selected on the basis of academics and merit.
Application Instruction | How To Apply For The Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship
The LBS Sloan Philip Langsdale Scholarship requirements include:
- A one page CV
- 1 Short Essay (300-500 words and please choose between the options)
- Video Clip
Essay Prompt options:
- “Describe an innovative solution to a worldwide issue of your choice…”
- “What will be your unique contribution to the Sloan class of 2019 and the London Business School community?”
Please submit a Video Clip of up to 5 minutes entitled “Who am I?”, demonstrating your creativity. The video should be uploaded on YouTube and the link sent to the Admissions team: [email protected]. Please make sure the view rights are set to “public”.
* The same CV and video clip can be submitted in support of an application for the Sloan Women’s Scholarship (please create two separate email submissions)
24 July 2019.
NOTE: all self-funded candidates who have submitted their completed LBS Sloan Masters application by 17:00 (UK time) on Wednesday 24 July 2019 will be considered; the successful candidate will be identified on merit.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Masergy STEM Scholarship 2019-2020 [worth $5000]
- Alaska Performance Scholarship 2019-2020
- Scholarships: mbbs in usa for international Students 2019-2020
- NCSF Scholarships Application For Students
- Obama Foundation Internships 2019-2020 [PAID]
- 51+ PhD in Disaster Management Scholarships 2019-2020
- International Students Acu scholarships in Australia, 2019
- Zale Parry Scholarship 2019-2020 | APPLY NOW
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for young Nigerians 2019/2020
- Top 10 Most Searched Universities on Google in the World