About Tata Trusts
Tata Trusts are among the oldest non-sectarian philanthropic organizations in India. The trusts hold two-thirds of the shares of Tata Sons, the apex company of Tata Group.
The wealth that flows from this wealth supports a number of causes, institutions, and people in many different areas.
In this way, the profits of Tata companies are often donated to the communities in which they operate.
These funds have been used to finance a range of community development programs across the country for over 100 years.
Level/Field of Study
Tata Trust Scholarship is available for the study of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The scholarships are awarded in the fields of medicine and health.
The Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship is taken and hosted in India. There are other Indian Scholarships available for international students.
The Tata Trust Group Scholarship to students from India.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The scholarship applies to the current academic year and includes only tuition and other fees paid to the institute/university.
Eligibility for Tata Trust Group Scholarship
Entry Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelors candidates should have completed at least the first year of studies
- Masters candidates in the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply
- The scholarship applies to the current academic year and covers only tuition and other fees paid to the institute/university.
- The applicant must download the scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the application form. No other document may be downloaded. Unclear/illegible/ manipulated documents will not be accepted and considered void.
- Shortlisted candidates may be called for a personal interview in Mumbai or via Skype. (Please create a Skype ID if you do not already have one.)
- Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting, as they no longer have access to it.
- The percentage or CGPA mentioned in the respective column indicates the eligibility for applying.
- The decision of the Trust Office to award scholarships is final. Correspondence in this regard is not redirected.
- Tata Trusts have no intermediary/agent. Candidates are advised to protect themselves from those individuals who claim to represent the trusts and apply for a grant if sanctioned. If such requests are made, candidates will be asked to bring the matter to the Tata Trusts’ office without delay.
How to Apply for Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship
Applicants must download scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the application form. No other document may be downloaded. Unclear/illegible/manipulated documents will not be accepted and considered void.
Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship Application Deadline
Currently, the Scholarship is no longer awarded to Students again.
Tata Trust Group Scholarship Application Link
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia
- 15 Belgium Scholarships for Ugandan Students
- 24 fully-funded scholarships for developing countries
- 20 Masters Scholarships for Chad to Study Abroad
- 20 Masters Scholarships For Burundi Students To Study Abroad
- 13 PHD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COMOROS STUDENTS
- Ongoing Local Scholarships in Sudan
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 15 Best Civil Engineering Schools in Canada
- Top 20 Masters Scholarship for Marketing Students
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries