The General Sir John Monash Foundation is delighted to invite applications for the Sir John Monash Scholarship Program. This scholarship is open to Australian citizens who are willing to undertake master or PhD program at the world’s best universities in Australia. All fields are eligible for the scholarship. Up to 20 best applicants will be chosen to receive AUD $65,000/year for three years. The application deadline is 1 August 2017.
Value and Tenure
Between 10 and 20 postgraduate scholarships are available, depending on the quality of the candidates, each valued at AUD $65,000 per year for a maximum of three years (up to AUD $195,000).
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree in any field of studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be an Australian Citizen;
- Have completed or been about to complete an undergraduate degree from an Australian University, and;
- Be planning to undertake postgraduate study at an overseas university commencing in the calendar year following the year of application and selection.
- The Scholarships support any postgraduate degree however the Applicant must be able to argue the merits of the chosen course and institution.
- The John Monash Scholarships are not limited by age, gender, or academic field of study.
Only Australian citizens are invited to apply.
Please apply this Sir John Monash Scholarship through the online system at the link below.
1 August 2017.