The Simon Business School, University of Rochester is giving out domestic and international students to apply for full-time MBA programme. Each scholarship ranges from $5000 to full-tuition plus 10K stipend.
Simon Business School is the business school of the University of Rochester. It is located on the University’s River Campus in Rochester, New York. It was renamed after William E. Simon, the 63rd United States Secretary of the Treasury, in 1986.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Offers are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of business administration.
Scholarships range from $5000 to full-tuition plus 10K stipend.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Domestic and international applications are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
May 15, 2018
- Online application form
- Current résumé and work history
- One essay (250-500 word limit)
- Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
- scan and upload School-issued official transcripts for each college.
- Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE (including Analytical Writing Assessment), scan and uploaded
- Submit electronically One letter of recommendation; a second electronic letter is optional
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
To access other opportunities, click
- ICETEX Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Colombia, 2018
- PhD Positions in Masaryk University Department of Computer Science, Czech Republic, 2018
- Global Online MBA Scholarships for Nigeria and Kenya, in University of London, 2018
- Berlin School of Creative Leadership-DLD Executive MBA Scholarship in Germany, 2018
- Leeds Beckett University Scholarships for International Students in UK , 2018