Sikyong Professional Scholarship Program in India
The Department of Education, CTA & the Tibet Fund is currently accepting applications for the Sikyong Professional Scholarship Program. The scholarship is only targeted to students from Tibet who will be pursuing pursuing bachelor’s degree and postgraduate (Master’s Program) professional course/program in India. The scholarship covers both tuition fees and maintenance allowance. The closing date of application is 14 and 31 August 2017.
- For Category A, tuition fees will be reimbursed as per bill with the maximum ceiling of Rs 2 Lakh. Any amount expended by the applicant against capitation fee/donation will not be reimbursed.
- For Category B, tuition fees will be reimbursed as per bill with a maximum ceiling of Rs 1 Lakh. Any amount expended by the applicant against capitation fee/donation will not be reimbursed.
- Annual fixed maintenance allowance of Rs 80,000 will be provided for both category A & B. However M.Phil. & PhD candidates will receive an additional contingency allowance of Rs 20,000 and Rs 30,000 per annum respectively.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and bachelor program in the fields as mentioned below:
- Category A: Competitive Professional Studies (UG): Medicine, Dental Surgery, Medical Specialists, Engineering, Business Administration, Law, Pharmacy, Mass Communication, Architecture, Education, Computer Application, Fine Arts, Chartered Accountant, Developmental studies & Multimedia studies
- Category B: Post Graduate Studies: Master of Science, Master of Commerce, Master of Arts, Master of Philosophy & Doctor of Philosophy
Place of Study
The study will be taken in India.
Eligibility and Criteria
Scholarship shall be awarded applicants who choose any of the fields of studies and admission in one of the listed Colleges/Universities (list separately attached).
Only Tibetan students are invited to apply.
Please go to the “website and application link” below to see the detail guideline of application procedure.
– August 14, 2017-Bachelor’s program
– August 31, 2017-Post Graduate (Master’s Program)