SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Offers are now available for the “Postdoctoral Research Fellowship” funded by Institute of Nanotechnology, Spectroscopy and Quantum Chemistry (INSpeQ) at Siberian Federal University. These fellowships are given for pursuing research in the areas of theoretical nonlinear optics, x-ray spectroscopy, nanoplasmonics, and quantum chemistry. This scholarship program is primarily aimed at supporting candidates to the effort, study and research in all areas of knowledge.Eligibility criteria is of the essence.
Siberian Federal University is a modern multidisciplinary university located in the eastern part of Russia that combines fundamental and applied research and teaching.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral research.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the fields of theoretical nonlinear optics, x-ray spectroscopy, nanoplasmonics, and quantum chemistry.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- The salary of the appointed researcher will be 100 000 RUR per month. The possibility to increase the salary by the research grants that applicant may win further, no any upper limit in salary rising by the research funds are here
- Comfortable housing near the working place (the rent is about US $30-50 per month for 1-2 rooms apartment);
- Reimbursement of travel expenses for relocation (one-way flight tickets);
- Additional resources such as “conference money’, travel money and resources needed for buying the equipment;
- Optional survival course of Russian as a foreign language;
- Administrative support for getting Russian VISA and further socialisation in Krasnoyarsk.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Russia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these fellowships:
- The Postdoctoral Research Fellow is expected to be not older than 35 years and has a PhD degree in a related field. The successful candidate must have good programming skills (C++, Fortran, Matlab). Research experience in project generation and applying for external funding is highly appreciated. Special emphasis is placed on collaborative skills working in research projects with international partners. Fluency in English is the minimum language requirement.
Nationality: Any Nationality is eligible for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Complete applications, including the proposal (2-5 pages), curriculum vitae, certificates (PhD and others), description of previous studies / professional activities as well as a list of publications and reference letters are to be sent to Dr. Polyutov by E-mail: [email protected]
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Academic curriculum vitae in English;
- Passport copy;
- Copies of the academic degree and academic title;
- Statement of Intent to participate in the Postdoc Fellowship program
- Motivation letter;
- The list of publications in international peer-reviewed journals;
- A brief description of research merits and action plan in English
- Contact information of two persons whom may be asked to give a statement of the candidate;
- Consent to personal data processing
Further Information: For further information and inquiries please contact Dr. Sergey Polyutov ([email protected]).
Application Deadline: Contact Employer