SHE IS MORE competition 2019
Celebrate the spirit of everyday women. Submit your work, which is the interpretation of the theme “YOU ARE MORE” This can, for example, shows a woman who admires you or who is important to you, or celebrate how women can play different roles in everyday life. or show how people help empower women.
Impact Investment Exchange (IIX) is inviting young artists aged 10-18 across the world to celebrate the value of women through art.
Artists are invited to submit their own visual/performance take on the theme SHE IS MORE, for a chance to be exhibited at world-renowned Sundaram Tagore Gallery in Singapore.
The competition is open to all youths of any gender. Boys are more than welcome to submit their artwork.
The value of a woman, like art, is beyond what the eye can see. A woman is one of the most dynamic individuals who often simultaneously assume the role of caretaker, businesswoman, problem-solver, financier, peacemaker, teacher and community-builder.
What You Need To Know About The SHE IS MORE International art competition
The SHE IS MORE – Youth Art Competition will celebrate the spirit of everyday women by capturing their courage, strength, passion, empathy and overall value to the world we live in through art. It’s time we value women as such.
Submit your visual or performance art that honors the women who are forces in your lives, and show your personal take on SHE IS MORE.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
The SHE IS MORE competition offers two types of grants to individuals: Production and Presentation Grants and Research and Development Grants. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The grant is open to international students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
Individuals may participate in this competition by creating art in any of the following forms:
- Category 1 – Visual Art: Painting, Sketches/Drawings, Photography and other flat art media
- Category 2 – Performance Art: Song, Music and Dance
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Song and music
English ( not necessary).
SHE IS MORE Exhibition will be on Thursday, May 9, 2019, and on May 10-11, 2019
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- Individuals from anywhere in the world between the ages of 10 to 18 years old
- All genders welcome to participate
Visual Art Age 10-13
Visual Art Age 14-18
Performance Art Age 10-13
Performance Art Age 14-18
- Grand prize, 2nd place, and 3rd place winners in each category will be recognized at the SHE IS MORE Exhibition.
A one-on-one online art mentorship with the Lasalle College of the Arts and other leading art institutions, and have your artwork be featured on IIX Foundation’s publicity materials during its year-long 10th-anniversary celebration this year, shared across 3+ Million people worldwide!
How to Apply For The SHE IS MORE competition
For Visual Art:
You can send a digital copy or a snapshot of your visual art to us through any of the following methods:
1-File Upload via the form
2 -Share a link to the file via a cloud-sharing platform (Dropbox, GoogleDrive, YouSendIt, WeTransfer, etc). Make sure we will have the correct permissions to view the video. Please provide this link on your entry form.
3-Email us a JPG, PNG or PDF at firstname.lastname@example.org with “First Name_Last Name SHE IS MORE Art Entry” as the subject of your email. You must include your entry form.
4-Via Telegram: Message us via our Telegram channel. (http://t.me/iixglobal) Please include your full name in the text of the message and attach your entry form and art submission.
For Performance Art:
Send us a video of your performance! You can send us a copy of your video through any of the following methods:
1-Share a link to the file via a cloud-sharing platform (Dropbox, GoogleDrive, YouSendit, WeTransfer, etc). Make sure we will have the correct permissions to view the video. Please provide this link on your entry form.
2-Via Telegram: Message us via our Telegram channel. (http://t.me/iixglobal) Please include your full name in the text of the message and attach your entry form and video submission.
Second Step: You must fill the submission form from here
Know more about this opportunity:
Deadline: 9 April 2019
Results Announcement Expected: April/May 2019
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- National University of Singapore Scholarship for International Students 2019-2020
- ARISE Conference & Training Event 2019 in Singapore
- NUS Summer Entrepreneurship Program, Singapore 2019
- 15 Scholarships for Burkina Faso Students to Study in Singapore 2019-2020
- 15 Scholarships for Comoros to Study in Singapore 2019-2020
- 15+ Scholarships for Gabon to Study in Singapore 2019-2020
- 15 Scholarships for Eritrea to Study in Singapore 2019-2020
- NTU-India Connect Research Internship Programme in Singapore, 2019
- 15 Scholarships for Burundian students in Singapore