Sir Emeka Offor Foundation inviting fully funded SEOF scholarships to Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate course for Nigerian students, eligible Nigerian students can apply SEOF Scholarship 2018.
SEOF is offering scholarships to different types of courses for Nigerian students. The scholarship is focused at supporting indigent at Brilliant student. Nigerian students who are pursuing Secondary, Graduate and Post Graduate courses can apply for the scholarships on or before deadline.
The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation believes that education is the cornerstone of our future. A multi-facted approach to education includes a scholarship programme that provides comprehensive university scholarships to academically gifted but economically disadvantaged students. To date, over 120 scholarships have been granted. When a recipient graduates first in his or her class, the student will receive a car and will be offered full-time employment within the Chrome Group of Companies.
An aggressive programme to build model schools and classrooms and furnish them with access to the internet and modern equipment enables students to learn in a conducive environment. The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation strives to become a model for development efforts across Nigeria in its effort to develop the talents of students to allow them to contribute to society.
Level/Field of study
- Secondary School Scholarship (Only open to JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2)
- Under Graduate Scholarship (Only open to 200 level students)
- Post Graduate Scholarship
The scholarship is hosted in Nigeria.
Scholarship is open to indigenous students.
These opportunities has value that includes full tuition waiver, cost of books and other expenses paid.
The number of offers was not specified.
- Applicant should be resident to Nigeria.
- the candidate must be bonafide student of an accredited Nigerian institution.
- Candidate who are benefiting from other scholarships will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Only Under graduate of 200 level need apply.
- Under Graduates wishing to apply must have a cumulative grade point average of CGPA 3.00 and above.Applicant maximum age limit will be 24 years for Under Graduation courses and 40 years Post Graduation courses.
- Birth Certificate
- ID Card (for Undergraduates and Post Graduates only)
- Admission Letter from tertiary institution (Under Graduates and Post Graduates)
- JAMB Result
- WAEC/NECO/degree result with atleast 2nd class upper division
- Transcripts and results
- Testimonal from last secondary school attended
- NYSC Discharge certificate (for Post Graduate students only)
- Letters from two referrers one of which must be from the principal/Head of the Department of your last school and the other from a respectable member of your community.
Applications can be available at SEOF office or download application form through official website http://www.sireofforfoundation.org.
Completed application form should be send to e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or directly submit to the foundation’s office at Oraifite, Anambra state on or before deadline.
The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation will announced the official dates at their portal and candidate can visit official webpage before submission of application at http://www.sireofforfoundation.org/
The scholarship is not current on going. Please we will inform you in due course stay updated
You can access other scholarship opportunities by clicking any of these links