SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The University of Konstanz is making offers to international students a Senior Fellowship program, which is open to both home and International researchers. These fellowships are available to pursue research in Germany.
The University of Konstanz is alive with tradition. It is small and maneuverable, fast, flexible and highly concentrated, open and extremely innovative. As a university of applied sciences, it is continuously developing its peculiarities.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue research.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the field of natural sciences, humanities or social sciences.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Senior Fellowships comprise a research stay at the Zukunftskolleg of up to twelve months and provide funding for a Senior Fellow position for the duration of the stay. The Senior Fellow may choose one of the following options: The Zukunftskolleg assumes the costs of a replacement at the Senior Fellow’s home institution or the Senior Fellow receives a remuneration (honorarium). Additionally, the Zukunftskolleg provides a subsidy to cover living expenses in Konstanz.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Is a professor at a German or foreign university, a senior researcher at an internationally recognized research institute, or holds comparable qualifications
- Has an outstanding research record, documented by publications and awards
- Has a thematic focus that fits into the research profile of the University of Konstanz and the projects conducted by Zukunftskolleg Fellows.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a professor.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- All nominations and required documents must be written in English and submitted electronically (PDF format/one file per applicant) by e-mail to: zukunftskolleg-at-uni-konstanz.de
- Please submit the following documents:
- Zukunftskolleg Award nomination form (download form as .docx or as .odt)
- Curriculum vitae of the nominee
- List of the nominee’s publicationsAt least two references/letters of recommendation on the nominee; additional referees are welcomed. The guidelines for referees taking part in the nomination process are available here.
Application Deadline: Applicants may submit nominations to the Zukunftskolleg at any time.