SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
SENEDIA’s STEM Scholarship Opportunity
The Southeastern New England Defense Industry Alliance (SENEDIA) is pleased to announce its STEM Scholarship Program for the 2017/2018 academic year. The program opportunity is available to students who are pursuing a career in STEM-related fields with the potential to support the future national security and defense sector workforce. SENEDIA’s mission is to enable the development of the innovative technology, foster thought leadership and facilitate required workforce development.The SENEDIA Organization will be awarding two (2) $1500 scholarships to the winning candidates.
The Southeastern New England Defense Industry Alliance (SENEDIA) was formed to identify, champion and coordinate issues that contribute to their National security and provide benefit to their members, local communities, the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, and other Federal Government agencies.
To eligible the applicant must:
- Be a matriculating student enrolled in a STEM field such as engineering, computer science, cyber security, information technology, mathematics, etc. at an accredited College or University located in the U.S
- Be entering their 4th semester of study, or later equivalent, in the 2017-2018 academic year
- Be a U.S. citizen and a resident of Southeastern New England (Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts)
How to Apply:
In order to apply, the applicant can download the application through the given link:
- Attach your most current official transcript(s) for all college-level coursework
- Attach or list honors/awards including the organization and date presented
- Attach a list of your extracurricular, civic, service, and work activities
- Essay (required): Limited to 500 words, attach this essay to your completed application In 500 words or less, describe the major reasons why you are pursuing a career in an STEM-related Include your specific STEM interests and describe for the review committee the areas in which you are most passionate.
- Recommendation Letters (optional): The applicant, as an option, may submit up to two letters of recommendation. These letters of recommendation should be limited to one page and are to be attached to the completed submission.
The applicant may send completed submissions to STEM-at-SENEDIA.org or mail to SENEDIA Scholarship PO Box 4171 Middletown, RI 02842
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The SENEDIA Company will be awarding two (2) $1500 scholarships for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The complete applications must be postmarked or submit no later than Friday, June 2, 2017.
Link for More Information: