SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
SEE Peace Fellowship is an opportunity for young people from South East Europe who are interested in learning about meditation, mindfulness and self-development as a primary means to discover their own true self and make this world a better place to live.
Participants will learn about inner peace through the practice of meditation and mindfulness as means to create more peace in their local communities.
- To empower young people to become change-makers
- To bring young leaders and activists from the SEE region together for future cooperation
- To strengthen an active network of young peace-builders in the region
- To promote tools of peace building that can be applied to all cultures, religions and professions
- To provide the participants with the tools to inner peace and leadership skills through mindfulness, self-discipline and compassion
- To explore the idea that self-development and inner peace as a core foundation of sustainable world peace
- To grow together and become active citizens for building change from within in your communities
Nationals and residents of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus;
Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application;
Completed 14 days of the online self-development program;. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the full online self-development program.
Young leaders involved in their communities and who believe that our role in peace is crucial
Open-minded and positive young people who are searching for the right tools to cultivate inner peace and mindfulness in their daily lives
Good proficiency in written and spoken English;
Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the venue.
Eligible Regions: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Cyprus
Apply through given website.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2017