One of the greatest ways in which South African will overcome limitations such as poverty and inequality, is through education. SEDISA Trust Bursary 2019-2020 provides the most disenfranchised women of society an opportunity to gain the necessary tools to empower themselves and those around them.
What you need to know about the SEDISA Trust
SEDISA Trust is a Black Woman Owned Education Trust and a shareholder of KAEFER Thermal Contracting Services (Pty) Ltd which was founded in 2010.
The core aim of this Trust was to enable South African American women, by assisting them to acquire a tertiary education by means of bursary awards. They help women with strong academic records who have not been able to study as a result of insufficient funds.
The Trust’s mission is to present their students with the possibility to boost their own lives and also to instill within them a fire and drive to in cogent the mentality of never give up, and to pursue their own dreams whole heatedly.
The funding provided by the Trust provides young women of color opportunities to excel and realize their full potential.
Trust also provides the grantees an opportunity to improve their lives as young South African women. SEDISA Trust introduces motivations to the grantees that even though things may seem tough and difficult at times, giving up is not a solution, which is in line with the Trust’s quote: “No one knows what the future holds and your opportunity may just be around the corner.”
Level/Field of Study
Annually, SEDISA awards limited number bursaries to south-African financially deprived black females having strong academic records. will be awarded to pupils in the following areas of research:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- (as well as related fields of study)
The SEDISA Trust Bursary will cover these expenses: most study fees, prescribed textbooks, food, lodging, and a monthly stipend.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview with the SEDISA Trustee members.
If you have not received any feedback regarding your application within 2 weeks of submission, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
How you can be Eligible for SEDISA Trust Bursary 2019
You can only be eligible to apply for SEDISA Trust Bursary if you meet the following minimum entrance standards before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- you must be South African citizen
- you must be a Dark female pupil (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- you must be Registered to research in one of those above areas of research
- In a fiscally disadvantaged background
- you must Posses a solid academic document
*documents must be combined into ONE attachment.
How to Apply for SEDISA Trust Bursary 2019
Applications SEDISA Trust Bursary must be done online at https://form.jotformeu.com/modibasedisa/application-form
Submit clean copies of these supporting documentation Together with your internet program (the entry of those documents is mandatory — when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- Identity Document (accredited duplicate of)
- Matric certification (certified copy of)
- latest academic transcript (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration
- Fee statement from the tertiary institution
- Set of analysis associated prices (tuition charges, prescribed novels, lodging and so on
- Motivational letter describing why you deserve the bursary and how it will make a difference to your own life
SEDISA Trust Bursary 2019 Application Deadline
The SEDISA Trust Bursary 2019 submission of application closes on the 15th of February 2019.
(Applications submitted following this date won’t be accepted. please apply prior to the final date to make sure your application is contemplated.)
For any questions related to the bursary program, please contact SEDISA right:
Email: [email protected]
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact MultiChoice directly:
Contact Person: Manini Molehe
You Can as check out the following scholarships here in our Forum
- AbbVie and SASA Scholarship South Africa 2019–2020
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme South Africa 2019–2020
- Volkswagen Bursaries in South Africa 2019–2020
- Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme 2018
- Namibian Mobile telecommunication company Bursary Programme 2018
- University of Witwatersrand PhD Scholarship at, Johannesburg in South Africa, 2017
- Sasol Bursary 2019-2020 in South Africa
- Mercedes-Benz Bursary in South Africa 2019–2020
- MANCOSA Bursary in South Africa 2019 – 2020
- FASSET Bursary South Africa 2019 – 2020 [Updated]
Does this article on SEDISA Trust Bursary meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The SEDISA Trust Bursary provides fund for young women in south africa which serves as color opportunities to excel and realize their full potential