The South China University of Technology is making available at SCUT International Scholarship for Excellence in China, 2018. The scholarship has a full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the duration of the programme.
South China University of Technology is a major public research university in China. It is in the Tianhe District and Panyu District of Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong Province, China.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Field of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
A full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the normal duration of the degree. The level of benefits depends upon the applicant’s academic excellence in previous academic achievements.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
For Bachelor’s degree must have high school diploma and be under the age of 30;
Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
30th April 2018
How to Apply:
The applicants must first apply on the website. fill the application form online and upload the following documents:
- Passport copy (photo page);
- Highest diploma and transcripts;
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (postgraduate applicants only, no less than 500words);
- Two reference letters in Chinese or English from previous professors or associate professors (postgraduate applicants only);
- Foreigner “Physical Examination Form”, must be filled in English or Chinese.