SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Curtin University is delighted to offer Science & Engineering Merit Extension Scholarships for international students. This Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Science & Engineering available to International Students.
The Science and Engineering International Merit Extension Scholarship is designed to award high achieving students, who commenced the first year of their program through the Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship or the Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship 25% of their annual tuition fee providing they achieve and maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of 75 percent or above.
Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is taken in Australia
This scholarship is available to International students .
Citizens of Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Science & Engineering Merit Extension Scholarship will provide 25% of annual tuition fee for full-fee paying international students who are eligible for the scholarship.
Who is Eligible For The Science & Engineering Merit Extension Undergraduate Scholarships:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for a Science and Engineering International Merit Scholarship:
- Must be citizens of Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Must have met Curtin University and course academic and English language entry requirements
- Must be international, full fee-paying students, enrolled in a program of study through the 2017 or 2018 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarships
- Must have commenced a full undergraduate degree in Semester 1 or 2, 2017 or Semester 1 or 2, 2018 at Curtin University, Western Australia
- Cannot be studying at Curtin via a sponsoring body
- Must not have received any credits for recognised learning (CRL)
- Students must achieve and maintain an ongoing course weighted average of 75% or above.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
Students must be enrolled in the Faculty of Science & Engineering and have commenced their program under the 2015 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship or 2016 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarship
Students will automatically be assessed for eligibility by the Faculty of Science & Engineering and will be advised accordingly of their success or otherwise. Students may be required to adhere to terms and conditions surrounding their scholarship.
Students cannot apply for this scholarship if they are a recipient of, or have applied for any other Curtin University scholarship
Application Deadline: we encourage candidates who seeks to secure this scholarship to continue checking this site as we shall update the application date and deadlines soon.