The University of Warwick is delighted to call for application for the School of Life Sciences Excellence International Scholarships 2018 – University of Warwick, only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
The University of Warwick is a plate glass research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
50% reduction of course fees.
To be taken at (country):
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study on a School of Life Sciences full-time MSc course starting October 2018.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte.Moonan@warwick.ac.uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for SLS Excellence Scholarships are welcome from home, EU and international students.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships will be awarded across all Life Sciences full-time MSc Programmes to maximise nationality and gender diversity.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.
How to Apply:
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for an SLS Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2018