Government College University (Faisalabad) is inviting Pakistani students to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded for pursuing MS/M.Phil program.
GC University Faisalabad is a general public research university based in Faisalabad, Pakistan. The GC University’s journey started as a primary school in 1897 in the present building of Govt.
University’s mission is to provide students with an enabling environment where dialogue is encouraged and ideas envisioned.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for the master program (MS/M.Phil).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in the Pakistan
- Secured at least 60% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in B.A/B.Sc/BBA(Hons)/BS (Hons) and B.Com(Hons) held in 2014/2015/2016 (annual) in Punjab.
- Students who have passed BA/B.Sc./BSc (Hons)/BCS/BBA (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) 2014/2015/2016 (04-year program) and are studying in MS/M.Phil program is eligible to apply.
- Students who already have secured M.A./M.Sc. Degree is not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in Fall session and morning/afternoon/evening/weekend regular program (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF-SSMS Master’s Level Scholarship.
- Declared monthly income parents (from all resources) is equal to or less than Rs.75,000/-
- Age (at the time of application) should not be more than 28 years.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17.
- Applicants have to appear before the Scholarship Awarding Committee according to the Schedule and venue notified (later on)
Nationality: Students of Pakistan can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: A candidate seeking admission to the degree of M.Sc. / MA./ M.BA/ M.Com/ MPA/ LLB, must have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination in second division with at least 45% marks (under annual system) at least 2.0 CGPA out of 4.0 (under semester system) from any HEC recognized institution, in a field of study relating to the respective subject he/she desires to take admission.
How to Apply: All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from the Photostat Shop or can be download from website www.gcuf.edu.pk. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after the due date will not be entertained.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the application is December 16, 2016.