Are you from Eritrea looking for scholarships to study abroad? We have compiled a list of scholarships for Eritrea students to study abroad offered by colleges and universities as well as scholarships granted by governments and institutions?
World scholarship forum being one of the best scholarship portals in the world has decided to update all Eritrean students who have the wish of studying in Singapore.
These scholarships cover for Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. degree studies. Eritrean students who need financial help or who want to further their education in Eritrea can apply for this scholarship.
The Singapore education system is something you don’t want to miss as a student, therefore here is a list of ongoing scholarships for Eritrean students to take in Singapore.
- Ongoing Scholarships In Singapore for Eritrea Students
- Faculty of Science Postgraduate Elite Scholarships for Eritreans
- LSHTM Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship for MSc Program
- IBRO African Regional Committee Research Bursaries
- DAAD In-Country/In-Region Master Scholarship
- UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship
- Ferguson MSc Scholarships for Africa and South America
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) MSc Scholarship
- UWC School of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- SARECO Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program in Switzerland
Ongoing Scholarships In Singapore for Eritrea Students
Faculty of Science Postgraduate Elite Scholarships for Eritreans
The new Faculty of Science Postgraduate Elite Scholarships is now available on offer for all new African students.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available for students to pursue MSc/PGT programs in science.
Scholarship Worth: Between £2,000 and £5,000
Application Deadline: September 16 annually
LSHTM Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship for MSc Program
London School’s mission is to be a world-leading school of public and global health, working closely with partners in the UK and worldwide to address contemporary and future critical health challenges.
Level/Field: They are pleased to offer Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship to pursue an MSc program. Applicants must be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries.
Scholarship Worth: A full scholarship covers
- full-time overseas tuition fees (including the mandatory field trip fee), and
- flights from the student’s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the scholarship (to be booked by the Scholarships team in Registry), and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,150.00
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 March annually
IBRO African Regional Committee Research Bursaries
IBRO is the global federation of neuroscience organizations that aims to promote and support neuroscience around the world through training, teaching, collaborative research, outreach, and advocacy.
Level/Field: Bursaries are available to pursue research.
Scholarship Worth: The IBRO African Regional Committee (IBRO-ARC) offers awards of up to €4000 each.
Application Deadline: February 20 annually.
DAAD In-Country/In-Region Master Scholarship
The University of the Western Cape is inviting applications for In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme“ Strengthening Advisory Capacities for Land Governance in Africa.
The overall objective is to promote good land governance by strengthening human and institutional capacities for the implementation of sustainable and development-oriented land policy in Africa.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available to pursue a Master degree program.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Study and research allowance
- Printing allowance
- Monthly Scholarship (Accommodation, Food, etc.)
- Travel allowance (In-Region only)
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 7th annually.
UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship
The University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (UCLA Law) & Sonke Gender Justice Network (Sonke) is now accepting applications for UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship commencing in August. Fellowships are available for African legal professionals.
Level/Field: The fellowship is available to pursue the Master of Law Program (LL.M.).
Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition grant to enroll in UCLA Law’s Master of Law Program (LL.M.) & assists Fellows in securing living and travel expenses for their studies. It also offers the opportunity to apply for a one-year Fellowship
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 15 annually.
Ferguson MSc Scholarships for Africa and South America
Aston University is an established research-led University known for its world-class teaching quality and strong links to industry, government, and commerce. You can now apply.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught programs.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarships are worth £10,500. However, if you are successful, you will have to contribute approximately £8,400 towards your MSc tuition fees, if successful.
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 31 annually.
African Real Estate Society (AfRES) MSc Scholarship
African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship is now available on offer at Henley Business School in the UK. Six full fee waiver scholarships are available for African students.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available to pursue the MSc program.
Scholarship Worth: One full fee waiver is available.
Application Deadline: May 1 annually.
UWC School of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships
The UWC School of Public Health is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships in the field of Health Policy and Systems linked to the two NRF/DST SARChI Chairs in the School.
Level/Field: Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Worth: The fellowship is initially tenable for one year and is valued, tax-free at a maximum of R300, 000 per annum. Renewal for a second year will be considered depending on satisfactory academic progress and continued funding.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 2 annually.
Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
The Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is now available at The University of Cape Town in South Africa. Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Level/Field: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
Scholarship Worth: The fellowship is valued at R300 000 per annum. The fellowship may be renewed for a second year depending on satisfactory progress and mutual agreement.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 26, annually.
SARECO Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program in Switzerland
The newly launched Swiss – Sub-Saharan Africa Business Development Program for young graduates and entrepreneurs is now open for applications. This is a fully-funded program open for Sub-Saharan graduates.
Level/Field: This program is available for young graduates and entrepreneurs.
Scholarship Worth: The program is free. Accommodation expenses on site in Nairobi are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transport, and accommodation in Switzerland are also covered by the program too.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, annually
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Scholarships for Eritrea Students to Study in the USA
- 15 Scholarships for Eritrea to Study in France
- 20 Masters Scholarships For Eritrea Students To Study Abroad
- 17 Scholarships for Comoros To Study In United States of America (USA)
- 15 Scholarships for Eritrean Students in Australia
- 17 Undergraduate Scholarships for Brazilian Students
- 17 PhD Scholarships for Botswana Students
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship
- 15 Scholarships for Cameroon Students to Study in Singapore
- 30 Free Universities in the Czech Republic for International Students
- 15 Scholarships for Egypt to Study in Singapore
- Davis Putter Scholarship | Apply Now
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a response in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.