The Northwestern Polytechnical University is offering scholarship opportunities for at the NPU President Scholarship Program for international students to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s programme this academic year 2018-2019.
Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors, masters and PhD programme in all fields of study
The scholarship is hosted by the Northwestern Polytechnical University in China,.
Scholarship is open to international students.
These opportunities has value that includes full tuition waiver.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All applicants must follow Chinese laws and regulations as well as NPU’s rules and regulations, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture and adopt a friendly attitude towards China.
- All applicants should be in good health.
- All applicants must have a senior high school diploma, over 18 years old but not exceeding 25th.
- All applicants should have a good academic performance at senior high school. The average grade should not be lower than 80 (one hundred-mark system, scores in other number systems should be converted into percentage.) or above B+/B (on a letter grading system)
Masters and PhD Candidates
- Master’s candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and in principle should not exceed 35 years old; PhD candidates must have a master’s degree, and in principle should not exceed 40 years old.
- All applicants should have graduated from prestigious universities (in principle the ranking of comprehensive universities or the majors should be within national top 10.) with excellent academic performance.
- All applicants should hold outstanding achievements in their field of work or field of study, or the applicants should show great research potential.
Method of Application:
- Application form for University Scholarship Program
- Physical Examination form
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Apply for Bachelor’s
- Recommendation Letter from high school.
- Apply for Master and Doctor’s?
- Recommendation Letter from two professors.
- Study plan
- Applicants should have good academic marks
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- A copy of valid passport
Applicants should apply online
This scholarship is 30th June 2018
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.