SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of London is awarding two partial SAS Activist Scholar Bursary for the students from all over the world. These bursaries are awarded in the field of understanding and securing human rights on the basis of competition.
The aim of the bursaries is to support talented students from all over the world to conduct a study of MA understanding and securing human rights by distance learning.
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The University was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by royal charter granted in 1863.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality can apply for these bursaries.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants have submitted a completed application to study the MA programme.
- Applicants meet the standard entry requirements for the MA programme.
- Applicants demonstrate outstanding academic achievement at the undergraduate level and/or excellence in human rights activism experience.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.
- Applications close: January 3, 2018
- Course Level: These bursaries are available to pursue MA understanding and securing human rights by distance learning.
- Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in the field of Understanding and Securing Human Rights.
- Scholarship Award: The awards are worth 50 per cent of module fees for the MA programme (worth £4,050).
- Number of Scholarships: Two bursaries are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must have submitted a completed application to study the MA programme.