The Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. is currently accepting applications for the Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. Scholarship Program, for high school students registered at an Illinois high school. This is an essay based scholarship. Candidates will be selected based on their submitted essay.
The Chicago personal injury law firm of Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. are proud to offer one scholarships to deserving Illinois high school students who author winning essays in our fifth annual Scholarship Essay Contest. Students who enter our contest will write one essay on the following topic: What law or laws would you create to make the roads safer?.
The scholarship winner will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for an award in our essay contest, you must be:
- Be a U.S. citizen and permanent resident of the State of Illinois
- Must be a current high school student registered at an Illinois high school
Only the United States citizens are welcome to apply.
- Submit a readable copy of your essay (only one essay per student is allowed).
- Submit a digital photo (.jpg) of yourself.
- Please send your application form, essay and photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of October 9, 2017. Please use “Scholarship Essay Contest” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Essay Length / Limit: The essay must be no fewer than 750 and no more than 1,500 words long. Again, only one essay per student is allowed to be entered.
- Essay Content: The essay you write must focus on the topic: What law or laws would you create to make the roads safer?
October 9, 2017.