The University of Salisbury calls for applications for scholarships for international ambassadors. These scholarships are awarded to new foreign students seeking a basic degree. Most scholarships awarded at SU come from Salisbury University and the SU Foundation’s endowments with unique eligibility and scholarship renewal requirements.
There are also many scholarships available to you from other, external organizations. Keep in mind, scholarship money does not have to be repaid. Salisbury asks all international applicants from a non-English speaking country to provide evidence of English proficiency.
About Salisbury University
Salisbury University is a public university located in the town of Salisbury, Wicomico County, Maryland, about 30 km west of Ocean City, Maryland, and about 115 km south. East of Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC.
The Salisbury university scholarships are meant for students pursuing an undergraduate degree in any field of study at the University. Get access to other Undergraduate scholarships, click on the link
The scholarship is estimated at $9,040 per academic year for every one of the selected students. You can also explore and apply for other Fall 2019-Spring 2020 scholarship opportunities at Salisbury University, Click here
The Salisbury university scholarships are available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
A limited number of scholarships are awarded to selected international undergraduate students (new freshmen and transfers) who wish to serve as International Student Ambassadors.
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to be eligible, the student must enroll as a student in search of full-time study. To extend the scholarship, students must complete 20 semester hours per semester and a cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- International students who have graduated and have not obtained credit at a post-secondary college (college or university) must enroll as a University student first year.
- English can be demonstrated fluently by submitting/completing one of the following official results/programs:
- Diploma from the English Language Institute of Salisbury University or another English speaking partner of Salisbury University.
- TOEFL (Salisbury Code: 5403): 79 iBT or higher; 550 PBT or more
- IELTS: total score of 6.5 or higher (minimum of 5.5 in each band). Did you send your results to “Salisbury University, Recruitment, and International Admissions Office?”
- SAT (Salisbury code: 5403): Critical reading SAT (old) – 420
- ACT (Salisbury Code: 1716): English section only – 21
- British Standard English Exam (GCE / GCSE / IGCSE): A, B or C in native English. Send the original or a certified copy of the certificate
- EIKEN: Level 1
- Apply online: Salisbury University accepts the joint application OR the CollegeNet application.
- Official Transcripts, Diplomas, Sheet Music: The original or a certified copy of all transcripts, diplomas, sheet music and certificates of all attended high schools and post-secondary students are required. Documents must be uploaded into the general application or application of CollegeNet.
- Proof of English: Salisbury requires proof of English proficiency from all international applicants from non-English-speaking countries.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- 13 Ph.D. SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COMOROS STUDENTS 2019-2020
- Chevening Scholarships for Morocco Students 2019-2020
- UCLan BSc Mathematics Scholarship at British University of Cyprus, 2019
- Abo Akademi University Scholarships in Finland 2019
- 15 Scholarships for Chad to Study in France 2019-2020
- Mathematics National Scholarships at University of Waterloo, Canada, 2019
- FPT University in Vietnam Bachelor and Master Scholarships for International Students,2019
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.