Saint James School of Medicine (SJSM) is delighted to invite applications for the SJSM Full Tuition Academic Scholarship, from students pursuing their undergraduate degree in any Medical related course. All candidates must be a citizen of the United States or Canada, or a U.S. Permanent Resident. The scholarship is only available for the fall (September) 2017 semester for our St. Vincent and Anguilla campuses.
SJSM is offering 1 full tuition scholarship for academic excellence.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in medical related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must pass all courses on the first attempt, any courses failed will void the scholarship
- Have a minimum MCAT score of 480 and 3.5 GPA
- Only applicable for students starting Fall 2017 (September) semester
- Eligible applicants will receive free tuition for 10 consecutive semesters. Scholarship is applicable for the tuition portion only.
- Students are responsible for fees and other charges
- The most qualified student will be selected
- Must be 21 or older
All applicants must be a citizen of the United States or Canada, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
Please click the link below to apply this scholarship.
15 July and 1 August 2017.